Dragon's Reach 3

AN- I am very sorry about the name switch the main boy in the story is Liam and his friend is Trent. really sorry for all the mess ups too. its my first book so i will try to get better.-

---------------------------

   Alex's POV

     I didn't even think about what could happen if a ran into the burning castle ward. By now it was almost fully engulfed in flame. As I ran into the building I pulled a bandana up over my mouth and nose. I could barrly see through my stinging eyes. Thankfully all the older kids were already out working the feilds so it was just the little kids and the three older ladys that ran the ward. I ran into the first room on my right.

"Alright come with me!" I had to shout over the roaring fire. They all nodded and followed me out of the ward and into the growing sunlight.

     By know there was a sizeble crowed out side of the burning building. As we exited all the childern ran to find something to cool the smoke burns in there throats. I looked around the crowd and saw a familiar pair of striking green eyes. At that I turned and ran into the woods. I didn't know why but my mind seemed to freeze when my gaze was locked in his stare.

      As I nelt down by the stream deep in the green woods that I new like the back of my hand, I let out a long sigh. After I had scrubbed the smuges off my face, and having gotten a good drink I leaned against a big weeping willow. As I sat with my eyes closed, I listened to the sounds of the small prey animals in the under growth. The wind wispered through the leaves of the great trees that surrounded me. 

    Just then I had the same sixth sense feeling as in the oak tree. I opened my eyes to see the man with green eyes standing infront of me.

----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

    Liam's POV

       I couldn't beleive that girl had ran into a burning building, and then just run into the woods with out a care in the world if some wild animal attacked her. Also there was the threat of what ever had set the ward on fire!

     I followed her till she stoped by a stream deep in the woods that I thought only I new about. 

    She was now leaning against a big willow tree, eyes closed listening to the small animal noises around her. I felt like I should say something, but I didn't want to startle her. She looked like she should get a good rest. There were dark lines under her eyes that told the story of sleepless nights. 

Just then her eyes flew open and she stared right back at me.

"Can I help you?" she asked me getting to her feet. She was wearing trousers and a leather jerkin type vest thing with a skin tight leather shrit under it.

"Ummmm....... I-I just w-wanted to see if you were ok.?." it kind of came out as a question more then a statement. What was wrong with me? this girl made me speechless. Her deep hazel eyes seemed to stare into my very soul. her tan skin made sure to speak of her love of the outdoors, and her toned figure told of hard exersise.

"Oh.... well I'm ok." Her voice came out with confidence not many would have beenable to muster."Umm..." ugh speak! I yelled at my self," can I know your name?"

She look taken aback by the question, but answered it anyway,"Alex, and yours?" She looked into my eyes. Oh how pretty her eyes were. It could have been minutes until I answered," Liam."  She gave me a small smile that made me want to hug her. She was so pretty. 

What was going on with me? I never took an intreset like this in girls. All I was trying to do was get to the next day.

"Well I will see you around Liam." As she said that she turned and sprinted deeper into the woods.

Wow! He had to find out who this girl was.

-----------------------------

-----------------------------------

Alex's POV

        I was out hunting today. It was two days since the ward fire set by none other than the dragon from my dream. I had been so shocked that it was the same one that I thought I was going crazy. I told no one of this because they would probly lock me up like a lunetic. 

        Though I was out hunting my mind was else where. At that peticular moment I was thinking about a pair of handsome green eyes. Liam, as I had found out his name, had tan skin and a perfect face. With dark brown hair that was just around his ears. I had gottin' glimpsis of him around the small village. Though I doughted that he saw me, for I had taken to wearing a deep cowled cloak. The cloak was a deep black that that was unditectable at night.

       Just then I came to the edge of a cliff. As I sat down to think a deaffoning roar came out of no where. Just then a large white dragon landed right next to me! It, oh my...... This was The Dragon that had been in her dream!