First Kiss 😘

First kisses are always my favorite to read- 💖

How would they react to you kissing them for the first time? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny blinks and just slowly turns redder and redder in color as time passes. He's definitely avoiding eye contact and no matter what you say he's not letting you see his face. He gets so shy on you and if you tease him he might just decide to stab himself with the nearest knife to him in the room.

BASIL

Passes out. Basil would 1000% pass out if you ever kissed him.

Basil quickly becomes overwhelmed with the many emotions he's feeling afterwards and ends up passing out from pure, unadulterated shock. When he comes to he won't be able to look you in the eye or talk to you without the intense stuttering either. You'd also probably have to comfort him at some point because he thinks he sucked since that was his first time kissing someone like that and he's starting to seriously panic over it.

AUBREY

Aubrey doesn't know what to do with herself to be honest. It happened so fast..so naturally.. The only thing she can think of doing right now is running away. If she doesn't end up doing just that I see her hiding her face ( possibly in your chest if you two were hugging when it happened ) because she'll definitely feel embarrassed afterwards.

HERO

Hero is calm on the outside, panicking on the inside. He's trying to act sooo nonchalant like he isn't this close to run laps around your apartment. Although, with a little teasing that façade will quickly slip away, leaving you with an almost annoyingly giddy and flustered Hero.

KEL

You know I really don't know with Kel. He can act so..childish..at times that the only reaction I see you getting is a whiny 'ewwwww' however, a tiny part of me thinks he'd be all smiles and excitement since he's getting attention from the one he loves. Hm.. I don't know. I'll leave it up for you to decide which one would be more likely to happen.

MARI

Mari's flustered but I see her teasing you and flipping all the embarrassment onto you to distract you from her own flusteredness. It's all light and airy remarks but it still manages to make your face heat up. How cute, she thinks.

POLLY

Polly is just a cute mess. She's fumbling with the items in her hands, supper embarrass and wanting nothing more them to bury her face into a pillow and scream while kicking her feet. She was so shocked too. Well.. That was probably obvious by the way she accidentally dropped a glass on your toe..

KIM

I see Kim getting a little defensive. She doesn't say anything too harsh, just something along the lines of 'What the heck was that?!'. I also see her being the angry type when she's embarrassed so if anyone is around and they decide to tease her.. I suggest grabbing some band-aids and things from Othermart..

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Look, this might seem out of character to some but I really see Mikhael just in pure shock and being super flustered if he were to ever have any partner kiss him or show him any type of affection. It reminds him that you truly love him so I see him just kind of staring at you with this dreamy and spaced out blushing face. I

By the way, if you want to make it worse, tease him. No matter how much of that obnoxious confidence he may throw at you and others. If you were to ever bring up the incident all that goes down the drain and makes him become really shy.