Chapter 4: I like my shoes

Pans POV

"Who are you?" I breathed out, staring at her. It's not like I didn't know what a girl was - trust me; Felix has brought more than enough for the duration we've been here. Well, the boys had to entertain themselves somehow. But, she - Riley - was different. Not only have I been looking for her for centuries, but she actually stood up to me. No one, not even Killian, has ever spoken to me that way. Riley challenged me, she challenged my authority, and she challenged my power. One of the main, if not only rules of this island is that you never, ever question me.

Her eyes were as round as coins, and the fear, confusion and utter cluelessness was visible, swimming all around. Her pupils dilated, now covering up more than half of her stormy grey eyes. They were the color of an angry thunderstorm cloud, a light gray, with flecks of a darker, almost blue one. They were capturing - just by looking at them it was obvious that Riley wasn't some dumb Barbie doll, but a very intelligent, sharp young woman. But now, she was completely still, frozen in place. Her chin was wobbling slightly, either it was because she was so scared, or was traumatized. Go figure.

She suddenly blinked, and then another few times, as is trying to get some dust out of her eyes. She oved slightly, shifting in my arms, her hands flinching. Riley looked at me, but this time, instead of being completely disoriented, her eyes focused on mine. Realization flooded them, and they grew icier. She clenched her jaw, and shoved me away. I stumbled back, caught off guard, but didn't fall down. I stared at her, as she crossed her arms, and stalked away from the tree, her face flushing slightly. She obviously did not see that coming.

Riley's POV

I glared at him, and my cheeks grew hot. I got caught off guard by him! All of my shields and protective barriers came tumbling down like a freaking avalanche because of his stupidly beautiful eyes. I've never been so....vulnerable.

"What the hell!" I spat, stalking away from him, but still seeing him from the corner of my eye.

"You seemed to enjoy it." Pan was smirking, looking at me, his eyes shamelessly raking up and down my body . The other boys, still there were watching us with their eyes wide open. Pan seemed to realize this, and turned around to them.

"Don't you have places to be in?" He said, authority ringing in his voice. The boys all flinched, as if taken out of a trance, mumbled some incoherent things, and dispersed in different directions. Only one stayed behind, the tall, lanky one with the ugly scar. Felix. Or more preferably, scarface.

"Pan - " He started, but was cut off.

" Felix, don't you have to be somewhere?" Felix, looked down, nodded once, and disappeared.

I realized we were all alone, in the middle of a forest. I looked down at my Vans, and kicked the ground. They were very pretty - the top part was black and red checkers, the back - .

"So, what do you think?" Pan's voice was gentler, but the smugness was thick. I pursed my lips, and turned around, my back facing him. I continued to inspect my shoes. A chuckle rang out, and I could sense the smirk.

"Oh, so now we're playing this game?" His voice was closer, but I merely clenched my teeth tighter, refraining the words that were on the tip of my tongue.

"You know that you will lose, right? No one ever wins my games, when I'm playing." He snickered, and I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist, and he pressed his front against my back. Pan placed his head at the side of my neck, and started nuzzling it. His nose and lips brushed against my sensitive skin, sending shivers down my body.

"Just one word, and I will stop." He said in a singsong voice, this time nipping at my neck. His teeth closed around a piece of my skin, pulling at it, but not so lightly. It wasn't as if he was eating my skin, but it was hard enough to almost let me moan out loud. Key word being almost, because I bit my lip hard enough to stop that ungodly noise from coming out. I think that I drew blood.

"Riley..." He breathed out, his arms tightening around my waist. I knew that I couldn't keep it up, or I would end up reacting in a way I didn't want to.

"S-stop." I wailed internally when I heard the stutter, because it was obvious that he had indeed affected me in ways I didn't want him to.

"That's a good girl."

*Waves overenthusiastically* Another upload, freaking awesome, right???

II'm so happy that at least 20 people took the time and actually read this, it really means a lot. Please, if you could, spread this around. Sooo, idk when ii'll upload next, but I hope it will be soon. BYE!!!