Chapter 1

Wilbur pov:
"Come on big man you got to eat your greens! Everyone but you have eaten them, how are you going to get strong if you don't eat them."

Turning away from the spoon I kept my mouth shut as I glare at Tommy. He had a stupid blue sweater on. "Just eat the dame vegetables Wil."

Snapping my head to the right I stared down Phil who had already finished his food. "Listen here young man you can't that in my fucking house," Tommy finally put the spoon down and placed his attention on Phil.

It didn't hurt when he start to ignore me to scold Philza...nope, it didn't hurt at all.

"You're not nothing but a baby who don't know how words hurt." Toms got out of hid seat and plucked Phil out of his. Going over to the couch in the living room he sat Phil down, but Tommy didn't do anything else he just came back to the kicked.

Picking up the spoon he turns back to me with a big smile. "Now where were we, that's right, now Wilbur you have to eat your greens."

Leaning back in my seat I try to look over at Dadza to see if Tommy did something else that I couldn't see.

"Come on young man no one at this table will be allow to leave until you take at least one bite."

Looking over at George and Techno it was clear they were getting annoyed. They've finished their food a bit after Phil, I've eaten most of my food, but I just can't eat another bite.

"But I'm too full to eat anymore."

For a brief moment Tommy pulled the spoon away from me and just looked at me for a moment. Getting out of his seat Tommy went into the cabinet looking for something.

The blonde then pulled out what looked to be a basket of golden apples. Getting out a cutting board he made a bowl full of golden apple slices.

Returning back to the table he handed put a slice to everyone at the table, but me, the other three ate their slice without a problem.

When they had finished he looked at me and handed me one as well. Looking down at the golden slice it didn't look too appealing, handing it back to Tommy I just shook my head.

"Alright then you all can leave the table now, Philza you can get off the couch as well if you want."

Tommy picked up baby Dream and the bowl of apple slices as headed to the living room.

What just happened?

"Do you know what that was about Techno? Because wasn't that just wired."

In a hushed voice I started rambling on how Tommy care taking abilities are just weird. It has been just one day of being under Tommy's care, but it's clear he doesn't know what too do.

"Can you just shut up already, some of us are trying to sleep."

Looking over at George he was laying his head on the table. Letting out a huff I jumped out of my seat and dragged Techno off of his.

"Whatever sleeping beauty, it's not like we've been turned into children. Yep everything is fucking peachy."

Dragging Techno into the living room Phil was watching Tommy ramble to Dream. So far the green baster hasn't said anything so far, maybe they lied about us being able to understand him.

Philza pov:
Looking over at Tommy he sat right next to me with Dream in his arms. He had the look of prue love in his eyes looking down at the baby version of his enemy.

He was practically holding Dream over his heart. Theseus so far has only shown interest in the green baster, he's always keeping an eye on the baster all day.

With how Tommy had handled Wilbur I'm probably going to be the one to make sure no one dies.

"I hope you know that I had you leave the table so Wil wouldn't feel pressure to eat."

Snapping out of my thoughts and turning my attention to Tommy. "What?"
A small laugh except from Tommy as he look at me with soft eyes. When did my loud mouth son ever look this....soft?

"I'm not a person to waste good food, so I didn't want Wilbur to skip any parts of his food. Didn't really care that it was vegetables."

Pulling my body closer to myself and wrapping my wings tightly I looked away from Tommy. Shaking my head ignoring the child is the best move.

I've done it before and Tommy knows he's to leave me alone. He knew that I needed my 'me' time he was a smart kid for his age.
"I also didn't want him to feel guilty for not eating, now knowing why he didn't eat his food, Wilbur didn't need feel guilt..."

Tommy had stopped mid sentence for a moment before I felt a hand on my head, messing my hair up. Looking up Tommy had a soft smile on his face.

"I'm just learning how to care for a living creature. I hope you all can forgive me for not being the person you need in life."

Standing up Tommy went upstairs with Dream in his arms.

Looking around the room Wilbur and Techno were at the window a few feet away from the couch, George was sleeping at the table.

If they heard what Tommy said none of them said anything.
I guess it was unfair to judge Tommy so fast, the gods did just drop us in his life.