Water Theif - [̲̅2]

Start from the beginning

I wide my eyes and look away from gina sh Y/n and wondered how long he was giving me that older brother death glare. I think he knew what i was thinking.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N'S POV

I was assigned to be helped by anoung with my older brother Neteyam. Anoung then spoke "This is an Ilu, an Ilu is a creature that has had people have a hard time bonding with so good luck. No one gets it on their first try, except for me." He says smirking looking my me and my brother. Both me and him are unfazed at his attempt of pettiness.

Weirdo

"Who wants to try first?" He asks, me and neteyam look at eachother and I see fear in is eyes of a chance of embarrassment so I decided to take one for the Sully team. "I'll go first." I say slightly raising my hand. "Alright princess, hop on her." Anoung says as an Ilu arrives out of nowhere. He then pats a spot on the Ilu for where I'm supposed to sit.

I climb on top of her as my thighs slightly jiggled my body from the collar bone down was soaking wet with water dripping down (DAMN Y/N IS SEXAY😍)

I notice Anoung staring, I then made eye contact with him to tell him that I'm ready for instructions.

"Alright, so here is the part where you hold on, make sure you hold on for a long time because Ilu's can sometimes get out of control. " He says pointing to a harness around the Ilu's neck.

"Also, your leg formation is so wrong" He says, i feel his hands roam my left leg up to my thigh, he moved my leg slightly forward and moved my shin slightly back. I could feel my face grow warm at his touch and i could see in the corner of my eye Neteyam death glad him with his arms crossed.

"You should be good to go, now all you have to do is make sure you have god grip on her harness and form a bond."

I do as he says and I connect the bond, "Feel her heart beat, feel her breathing. Now when your ready tell her to go whatever direction you want her to go. And just so you know if you didn't already, Ilu's are fast and she'll glide into the water and out into the air so be prepared." 

"Yeah, Yeah I understand water boy." I respond while looking down at him and smirking.

Go I say in my mind hoping the Ilu got my message and as soon as I said that we zoomed through the water so fast. I felt my grip on her harness starting to become undone but I grab it with both my hands instead of one now.

She dives deeper into the water and faster and i felt something slip away.

MY TOP.

I quickly get to the surface and get off the Ilu and went behind her so she could cover me. I wrapped my arms around my chest freaking out.

"NETEYAM!!" I yell, oh my god this is so embarrassing. I peak my head over the ilu to look at the boys and see both Anoung and Neteyam look at me "WHAT?" My brother yelled back. "JUST COME HERE SHAWNGX!" (meaning doofus/idiot)

I see my brother swim over to me and see Anoung is swimming too "ANOUNG JUST STAY THERE I JUST NEED NETEYAM!" I yell. He then stopped in the water and looked at me confused, that's when ny brother Neteyam was on the other side of the Ilu across from me.

"I, uh...my um. My top fell off while riding. Can you please find it for me?" I say t my brother whispering. His eyes go wide and I sheepishly smile. "Yeah sis, is it ok if I tell Anoung? So he can help find it?" He asks me.

I thought about it but the more people that help the more likely they'll find it. "Fine just make sure it's just you two that know. ok? No telling anyone else!" I speak  up after a few moments while whisper shouting that last part to him. He nods at me and then swims to Anoung.

Oh god, I told Mom that she should tightened my top..

I then see Anoung's eyes go big and nod at my brother. I see both of them swim under the water.

About a minute later I see Anoung rise to the surface with my top. He swims to me and hands me it looking away when he stuck out his hand with it sitting there for me to grab. I grab it and tie the top peice and now I just need to tie the piece of my back. And of course I can't.

"Shit.." I mumble. "What's wrong?" Anoung says as he's looking away. I look at him and notice him and Neteyam are blocking me from the other side where the ilu isn't present.

"I can't tie it in the back..."

"Do you need me to um..help..you?" Anoung says, I can tell by his tone of voice that he was blushing.

"Um..maybe..just hurry up and get it over with" I say.

"Wait why does Anoung have to do it? I'm your brother!" Neteyam says not daring to look backwards to look me in the eyes. "Don't be such a big baby, you didn't even ask what was wrong." I watch Anoung swim behind me and I feel the strings move from behind my back.

He then pulls the strings a bit tight so it doesn't fall again "Is this too tight or good?" "It's perfect, now just tie it Anoung."

I feel as he ties it, i then turn around and meet his eyes and hug him unexpectedly. "Thank you so much Anoung!" I then back away and smile "You good Neteyam."

I swim in front on Neteyam so I'm now facing both Anoung and Neteyam, "Now listen. If any of you guys tells a soul I will break your little blue jaws and yank your tails out and stuff them in your crippled mouths. Got it?" I say to them with a serious tone of voice. I am not playing games right now.

Both their eyes widen but Anoung widen his eyes more due to how fast I changed up from thanking him to threatening him.

1773 words HOLY SHIT. Also my friend told me about this idea of y/n losing her top but barely being embarrassed about it and I just had to write it. Anyways luv u guys!!