"Lover, we will recover"

Start from the beginning

"Why was he all up in her shit?" Chloe said, finally looking down with her arms still crossed close to her body.

"He has some kind of weird agenda," Max responded, remembering how he treated Kate Marsh.

"He has a lot of secret files," The punk girl said, drawing the attention of Max.

"Rambo still thinks he's gathering enemy intelligence," she continued. Chloe was always good to make a serious situation a little more entertaining. For better or for worse.

"Did you take a peek?" Chloe asked.

I did take a peek. A good one. I respect people's privacy and all, but this is too fucked up. Wonder if she'll be mad if I told her though?

"Uh... Files?" Max questioned, avoiding a direct answer.

"I know that look. You peeked" Chloe said smiling, still not looking at Max.

"So, dish the dirt. Snuff videos?" She asked with a slight chuckle.

Is she serious?

"Creepy photos of Kate Marsh," Max choose to ignore what she believed to be a joke.

"Other Blackwell students..." She ended with a despairing voice.

The sun had barely moved and the colors remained their orange-y look, with the birds screeching from far away. They were close to a beach after all.

"This dude takes his job too seriously. He still thinks he's at war or something," Chloe said without a pause, almost as if she had practiced those words. At least as if, she had said something similar a few times before.

"He has a total surveillance fetish. I worry there are spy cams in the house," she continued, with an obvious frown.

Max's mind clicked, recalling the small hidden TV's, showing almost all of the locations inside of the Chloe's house.

"I knew you didn't know!" Max was quick to say. This needed to be said, whether Chloe would take it as a joke or not.

"Chloe, your house is under surveillance," Max said with sympathetic tone.

"What are you talking about?" Chloe shivered, failing to look emotionless for much longer. She was clearly shocked by this revealing information.

"There are cameras all over the house"

She needs to know. She needs to know it all. She trusts me and I trust her. When I get the chance, I will tell her everything that have happened.

"I saw it on a monitor in the garage" Max braced herself for Chloe's reaction.

"I knew it! He is so hella fucking paranoid" Her emotions were out in the open. She was mad.

"I'll keep this a secret for now," Chloe sighed, trying to loosen up.

"Sometimes ignorance is bliss," Max was trying carefully not to push any buttons.