Chapter 7.5:Tomato soup (EXTRA)

Start from the beginning

Dokja was still cursing himself when he feel a pair of arm around his waist.

It was none other than Yoo Joonghyuk. Joonghyuk carefully held Dokja waist and pulled Dokja toward himself. Dokja back was on Joonghyuk broad chest.

Dokja was still trying to wipe off all the tears quickly.

"Why are you crying my Dokja-ya. I was just surprised that you wanted tomato soup. I'll make them for you let's go" Joonghyuk says softly trying to comfort other.

"I'm not crying" Dokja respond.

"Yes yes you weren't crying, this little devil in your stomach was crying" Joonghyuk says half jokingly.

Dokja glares at Joonghyuk and speaks in a offended voice, "who are you calling a devil? You devil and your whole family devil"

His motherly instinct won't let anyone say anything bad about his unborn child even if it's his own husband.

Joonghyuk raised his eyebrows and look at Dokja with a smug smile which he learned from none other than Dokja and responds, "Do you know it's a serious crime to speak bad about imperial family?"

To which Joonghyuk receives another glare from Dokja.

Joonghyuk started laughing. Dokja was ready to let go of Joonghyuk's hold and go away. Joonghyuk quickly holds him tightly and stops Dokja from going away.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to laugh. Let's go I'll cook your tomato soup." Joonghyuk trys to speak seriously holding back his laughter.

"No I'm not hungry! I don't want tomato soup anymore." Dokja says grumpily.

"I won't take no for ans-"

*growl*

Joonghyuk wasn't even able to finish his sentence when growling sound came from Dokja stomach.

Dokja face turned red from embarrassment.

"Look our little baby is hungry let's go" Joonghyuk quickly hold Dokja hands and drag him to kitchen.

Even though Dokja wanted to refuse he didn't wanted his baby to be hungry.

✧────────────────────────✧

Joonghyuk bring a bowl of hot tomato soup and keep it on dinning table in front of Dokja.

Dokja face quickly turn into face of pure disgust.

"Don't eat if you don't want to" Joonghyuk said with little concerned voice.

Dokja didn't said anything but quietly picks up his spoon.

Yoo Joonghyuk found the sight in front of him quite hilarious.

Dokja eyes were tearing up and still sipping tomato soup.

With every sip he would stop and say, "I hate tomatoes! I absolutely hate it!" With eyes full of tears. And take another spoon of tomato soup again.

Joonghyuk didn't wanted to laugh but he couldn't stop himself.

'Pfff' small laugh came from Joonghyuk.

Dokja quickly turned around and glare at Joonghyuk.

Finally Joonghyuk started laughing loudly.

"YOU! What are you laughing at? It's all your fault! It's all your fault why I'm eating tomato soup which I hate" Dokja said clearly annoyed.

Joonghyuk quickly stopped laughing and took seat beside Dokja and pulled Dokja from where he was sitting and made him sit on his lap.

Dokja busted out crying. Joonghyuk quickly started patting and comforting Dokja.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault... Please stop crying Dokja, I won't laugh anymore, I'm sorry please finish your food..."

Joonghyuk was trying his best to comfort Dokja. As he was definitely not used to things like this.

Since getting married to Dokja Joonghyuk has done so many things he never imagined he would ever do. And comforting someone was one of those things.

Finally Dokja finished his food with his tears continuously falling.

Servants who witnessed the scene found it quite amusing.
Soon it was all around the capital that "His Highness Dokja was sitting on His Highness Joonghyuk lap and crying while eating his tomato soup while Yoo Joonghyuk was trying his best to comfort his pregnant husband"

✧───────────────────✧

A/N: Hello dear readers I know it's been quite sometime... Here's a extra chapter! I wanted to add this in the main plot but I thought this was better off as a extra. And most importantly I only realised after finishing this chapter that in previous chapter I made Dokja allergic to tomatoes not just simply dislike 😅😅 but I didn't wanted to change anything after writing for so long so I let it be.
I don't know if pregnant people can eat something they're allergic to during pregnancy or not. So please don't come attacking me.
Think of it as just a story and let go of my mistake. (>人<;)