The quick rise and fall of being on top of Emmet's chest as he was breathing was even more relaxing then the most peaceful lullaby in the world. Although being the same height as each other, he was always like a large shield of love and support that no terror could break through. Lucy finally move down to his face, leaving no more space between the two, as she kissed Emmet, hard and loving on the mouth. She could feel his smile through the kiss, but decided to cover it in another kiss, each peck being deeper and more tasteful than the last. She couldn't remember the last time someone could bring out such feelings in her, but Emmet, her husband, could open her up and open the lock to her frozen, hardened heart, melting it within seconds. There was no doubt, in fact, there never was. Emmet and Lucy Brickowski were perfect for each other.

As the kiss started to get even more deep and long, Lucy starting to move her hands under Emmet's shirt to feel his chest, the two suddenly heard a small, faint, and possibly the most innocent knock at their door. The couple froze, worrying they were caught awkwardly by one of their friends, but were relieved when they realized the door was closed. Then, a small, adorable voice could be heard on the other side. "Mommy? Daddy?" From the sounds of it, a little kid, an infant, was calling to Emmet and Lucy, who immediately flung up from the bed, got dressed, then opened the door to see their beautiful baby girl in front of them.

Emmet spoke in a cheerful voice, picking up the toddler and nestling her, cooing the child as a means to calm her down. "Hi pumpkin, are you ok?" He asked, worrying his pride and joy was in some sort of trouble.

Faith Brickowski, the daughter of Emmet Brickowski and Lucy Wyldstyle, was a young, but very bright girl for her age. Just Two and a half years old, but having such advanced knowledge for nearly all little boys and girls around her age. Her parents couldn't be more proud. Then again, they would be proud of her no matter what. She was gentle, kind, loving, and saw the world as an oasis for everyone with all her innocent little heart, just like her father. At the same time, Faith was Independent, very good at creating, and a little tough in sticky situations, a few traits she adopted from her mother. Her eyes, sparkling like Emmet's, but had an Emerald coloring, from no one knows in the family, but no one minded. Her hair, a thing of a miracle. A brunette, just like Emmet, but a few locks of Candy-Blue and Lipgloss Pink, partially from Lucy, whose hair was colored fully with the combination. Once again, for being a punk, goth, rebel, Lucy sure did have such unique colored hair.

After a minute, giving Faith some time to respond, she looked up to her father. "Nuh uh, I'm ok. I love you both!" The admission left Emmet and Lucy in tears, they loved their daughter so much, and would protect her from everything that could even lay a finger on her. No one, not Friends nor foes, could ever hurt Faith. Emmet them gently put her down to the ground, where she could walk freely, and she barreled down the steps to their kitchen, the Parents about to join her, but lost in thought for a bit. Lucy looked to her husband, the sparkle in his eyes that he shared with Faith.

"Ems, you're definitely her favorite. She loves running to see you." She said, Emmet quickly cutting in.

"Come on, Lucy, she loves us just the same. Just because she jumps up into my hands doesn't mean I'm her favorite. Besides, you hold her a lot too."

"Yeah, but not nearly as much. Ems, I'm not mad, I guess I'm just a little jealous.

Emmet looked to his gorgeous wife, a frown starting to invade her face. He lifted her chin up with a gentle hand, then gave a gentle kiss to her lips. "Don't be. Besides, you know that no matter what, I'll love you two more than anything." Emmet wasn't exaggerating a single word, he loved both of 'His Girls', as he dubbed his wife and daughter. Emmet truly didn't think he could live in a life without his true love Lucy, or without his pride and joy Faith.