Su Yu

Years later, seven in the evening.

A man yawned as he walked down the street with his hand covering his mouth that opened wide while his other hand clutched the strap of his bag. "Damn it... overtime again!" he muttered as he cursed, feeling very tired. The dark circles under his eyes looked very heavy, as if they would fall at any time. "And not just an overtime... but the manager scolded me, too!" he clicked his tongue, feeling very annoyed. And he feels more annoyed when he recalled that he was just gotten dragged in being scolded because of his colleague!

Earlier this morning, he was tasked to make a report about the new goods that arrived. This is very important because the company will be opening a new line of business, so he wholeheartedly wrote the report all day, even missing his lunch. This should have been good had it not been for another person being inserted in the task. But, he can't complain since he knows that this is a test that was given to him and the other person.

He has already long heard that this person has a backer in the company, as it was proven that this person has joined the company through a backdoor. So, many employees feel very dissatisfied of this person, but they were not just vocal about it because they are afraid of this person's backer.

Unfortunately, he was chosen to clash with this person. So, not only he feels angry, but also feels displeased. After all, he has long been aiming to be promoted. But, it seemed that he has accumulated all the bad luck today since not only did he clash at work with this person, the result of all his hard work has gone down the drain after he saw that both the USB and his laptop were drenched due to a spilled drink that came from the other person! His report was ruined! He has not backed up yet his report on the cloud drive!

Even though the other person's laptop was also drenched with drink and has no report to submit, but he knows that this person is very malicious. Because he even dared to ruin his own report just to ruin his report, too! Even if they were both scolded, but the other has a backer. As for him? None!

"Damn you... just you wait! Just you wait!!!" he clenched his fists as his eyes turned bloodshot due to anger. He didn't notice that a wisp of seemingly black smoke has curled around him before it flew towards a house that was very dark as not a light was lit inside.

The darkness surrounding the house seemed to have come alive and shifted after the wisp of black smoke from the man that passed by joined it.

...

Morning, the next day.

"Hm? A man was killed last night?" Su Yu muttered and yawned, feeling very sleepy as he watched the news report on the TV.

"The criminal is named Huang Jiaoyan, a resident of..." the reporter spoke as the picture of the criminal was shown on the TV screen. "Last night, he was on his way home when he ran into his colleague, Gao Jun. The witnesses saw Huang Jiaoyan rushed towards Gao Jun and choked him to death before slamming his corpse onto the glass wall of the convenience store." The reporter said. "The criminal also used the glass shards to rip the victim's corpse..." he continued.

"Woah. This world is becoming more maniacal." Su Yu muttered with a deadpan expression on his face. He snapped out of it when he heard the toaster rang.

Su Yu rose from his seat and took the bread before placing them on a plate, and then placed the sunny side up egg on it before covering it with another toasted bread. Then, he took a bite.

"Mmn!" his eyes widened as he exclaimed when he felt the warm egg yolk on his tongue. "I knew it! This world is really the best!" he said as his eyes sparkled while he looked at his breakfast.

There are many kinds of delicacies ranging from deserts to dishes. There are also different kinds of transportations to choose from! No need to fly on your own or using your sword! There are also various kinds of devices that could produce wind or fire without using magic!

Obviously, Su Yu came from a magical world, or what this current world he was in called 'xianxia world', or the world of immortals. Su Yu himself is an immortal... well, he was until he was poisoned and turned to a devil. Naturally, being a talented genius that he is, he also fared very well in the demon realm and became one of the powerful lords like how he did in the immortal realm, or the Heaven.

Life should be going well for him, had it not been for various rumors suddenly springing all around saying that he is greedy and malicious, etc. Su Yu himself is a carefree person and so he definitely would not seek trouble for himself, especially after he has fallen into the demon realm, which is filled with all kinds of troubles.

Yet Su Yu felt that his luck has ran out this time since these rumors didn't stop. Instead, it spread wide and faster like a wildfire. So, the Heaven sent someone to ask him if all these rumors are true and to confirm whether he really has succumbed into his own demon after he was poisoned. After all, the demon realm has many kinds of temptations. The Heaven sent someone out of kindness, as they know how he is when he was still an immortal lord.

But, this meeting suddenly turned into a duel. Both Su Yu and the immortal are not idiots so they know that this was a trap. Unfortunately, Su Yu and the immortal have fallen in this trap unknowingly. So, before they could escape, they found that there were surrounded by everyone in the demon realm, who thought that the Heaven is provoking them. Thus, they egged Su Yu to kill the immortal.

Su Yu naturally won't. Not only because they were schemed against, but also because if an immortal was killed in the demon realm, both the Heaven and the demon realm, which maintained a delicate peace between them, definitely would go into a war. There will be lots of casualties for both sides, and the mortal realm will definitely be the first ones to suffer and would suffer the most.

So, Su Yu and the immortal lord acted as if they would fight. Unfortunately, Su Yu's luck really ran out since he was attacked from behind. That's not only it, but the one who attacked him was actually his friend that he made in the demon realm. What's worst is that, it was a fatal attack!

And so he died.

The author has something to say: The MC is dead, and so this story ends here - Su Yu: HEY! This is just the first chapter!