Anguo Gongfu.

    Tao Xiuwen found some clues, he didn't mean it, but he just felt that what happened after meeting Shi Yuyi was too coincidental, so people went to pay attention to it. In the end, they found out about Aunt Ge and Shi Yuanwu.

    It seems that Shi Yuyi is really not an ordinary person. Today, I'm afraid it's not really a coincidence.

    Thinking in his heart, Tao Xiuwen couldn't help flashing those delicate and shy eyes.

    Such eyes, such wrists. interesting.

    In the evening, a group of little sisters who had been on good terms with Tao Yueling came over to have fun for a while, competing in needlework and the like. After tossing for more than an hour, they each dispersed. This Qixi Festival is over.

    the second day.

    Tao Qiong quarreled with Zhou Shi for a while, then ran to her beautiful grandmother, and saw that she was flipping through two postcards in her hand. Then one was kept, and the other was handed over to Mrs. Yu.

    Tao Qiong ran over with her short legs and stretched her head to have a look. She didn't understand the text, so she asked directly, " Grandmother     , who sent this?" Our family helped his family, so we came here to thank you." Ke put the post aside, obviously not very interested.

    She knew about Mrs. Cai, the old lady of Marquis Zhongwu, she was frivolous and confused, but she was vaguely humble in front of her. What kind of temperament and status is she, she is naturally lazy to coax an ignorant old woman. On the contrary, the wife of their family is generous and has the demeanor of a family. It's a pity, I heard that her family was broken up and she was the only one left. This is not surprising. Before the founding of the country, the world was in chaos for more than 30 years. Among them, I don't know how many families, large and small, disappeared in the chaos of war. The Qi family is not uncommon.

    This post was sent by the old lady, and the one for my aunt probably came from Mrs. Shizi.

    Tao Qiong blinked, thinking in his heart. I was also a little curious, wanting to know what kind of person this Mrs. Shizi was, who was said to have been doted on by her husband and concubine and killed his wife, so forced to retreat to the Buddhist hall and seldom go out.

    This is not urgent, she just needs to pay attention. If someone came to visit, she would naturally receive the news.

    With a second thought in her mind, she cautiously threw herself into Ke Shi's arms, and after being cute and coquettish for a while, she left happily. If you don't leave, you can't do it~~~ Her grandmother has already read the book she just put down several times, and if she doesn't leave, she will have to stay and listen to the book.

    This...

    Listening to the male god read, the reading is still from the script, so it is naturally enjoyable. But listening to her grandmother read those poems and anthologies gave Miss Tao San a headache. slipped away.

    Seeing her slipping away again, Ke had no choice but to pick up the book and shook his head, saying, "This child

    is really unpredictable." Tao Qiong has been restless since she was a child, and she likes to run around. Now that I'm getting older, I don't seem to be restrained. On the contrary, after I have freedom, I like to wander around more and more.

    "Miss is still young, it would be better to be older." The old lady stepped forward to change the tea in her hand, and said with a light smile.

    "Three years old and old, I think she will never get better." Ke Shi shook his head, obviously not optimistic.