"No soba"

Is this the best chapter? No, but I'm just proud I got a chapter out so a win is a win. I do hope it isn't too poorly written though.
____

*A week later*

Over the last few days Shoto and you had just been planning, patrolling, and discreetly gathering information. Meeting up several times within the last week had made being in each other's presence less awkward. You of course weren't entirely comfortable with one another but it was a push in the right direction. It was becoming routine for you both, but today threw it off a little.

Shoto walked into your agency thinking it'll be your normal meeting. You'll do his make up for the disguise then you'll go patrol but you weren't in the usual room he meets you at. He asked around to figure out where you were and eventually made his way to you. He wasn't expected to find you asleep at your desk though. He stood there for a bit pondering if he should wake you up or not.

"If you need to speak to her just wake her up. She's supposed to be working anyway"One of your coworkers said after watching his hesitation from her desk. Even with that he still didn't move. "Trust me she won't be mad if you wake her up"

She knew if anyone else woke you up then you might be pissed but it wouldn't be too bad if it was Shoto. Waking up would mean you get to spend time with him and that was perfect for you.

"Fuck it I'll do it myself"She said seeing him still struggle

She created a portal by her and one by you. She stuck her hand in it and tapped you but you didn't budge so she resulted in harshly shaking you.

"Manami"You groaned while refusing to open your eyes

"Don't get mad at me. Someone's here to see you"

"Tell them I'm not here"

"I kind of can't do that since they're standing right here looking at you"

Your eyes shot open as you hurriedly lifted yourself off the desk to see the person. You were very embarrassed to see it was Shoto. Heat rose to your face and you quickly began straightening up your desk as a way to occupy yourself and not look at him. You heard a snicker leave Manami but she was walking out the door before you could tell her off.

"Were we supposed to be patrolling today?"You asked

"Yes we were"

"I thought you were going to be busy helping your classmates study?"

"That's tomorrow"He answered making you sigh and mentally slap yourself

"So I mixed the days up"You mumbled looking down at your papers "Sorry for messing up the usual routine. Do you still want to patrol or no?"

"What will we do if we don't do that?"

"Plan. I was looking over our notes to get a better understanding of what we're dealing with. We know some of the crimes being committed and stuff but we don't know everything. There's still some information that's being missed. We probably need to start planing an infiltration. I know it's quite early in the mission to start doing that but it's only so much we can gather from the outside. We should plan an infiltration that'll happen sooner rather than later. That's just a suggestion though we can patrol if you want"

"I'm okay with planning. It's a good way to be productive without patrolling. We shouldn't patrol everyday anyway. The criminals would start recognizing our disguises"He said sitting down across from you

"That's a good point. It's okay if we talk about the mission here right? I know last time we met at your house because our agencies weren't empty but right now there's no one here to listen to anything"You said looking around the room