・❥ 4

"LITTLE BROTHER!"
Shouted teru in worry, he sensed the other pyshic coming over to attack him so he quickly used his pyshic power to build a strong protection around himself.

The floor of the building then crashes as teru was lucky enough to hold on to a metal stick before falling.

Actually screw that, even the metal stick did nothing as the floor was ruined fully. Sakurai, who was the cause of the terrifying ruins. He gripped tightly onto his toy sword as he then put his palm at the end of the sword.

The crashed building that was about to hit him then slashed into lots of pieces as teru then appeared.

He was glowing yellow from using his pyshic. He strangely looks like he's about to pee but whatever. He then uses his pyshic power to levitate a lot of metal sticks so that he could throw it at sakurai.

Sakurai skillfully dodged with his sword, slashing at the bars coming toward him. Sakurai then uses his power to strengthen his toy sword even more. He slashes at teru but it didn't exactly hit him as he accidentally gave teru a new hair.

"I'm surprised you were able to dodge that. But.. you look better that way." Sakurai stated, he wasn't wrong though teru does look better than what he was a few moments ago.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Dang it.. there are some weirdos back there. If they were evil spirits, I could've exorcised them.. " reigen said, with his chin in his palm.

"Exorcise?" Matsuo questioned in amusement. He seems to be finding this quite hilarious, he let out a chuckle "just try it." He says with confidence. Challenging them to a b-

The spirits behind him then explodes into nothing out of nowhere.

"Huh?" He says in confusion and disbelief.

"I guess you can just exorcise them.."

Matsuo sneered as he then shouted for his last hope. "Come out, my ultimate creation..CANDY!" he demanded getting angrier. Sweats covering his face.

The huge spirits then come out of their hiding as it roared in madness. "You can wreak as much havoc as you'd like today!" Matsuo says to his creation.

Reigen was also shocked by this turns of event. "We're getting out of here, don't bother with them mob!" Reigen shouted at his student.

But teru then enter the conversation by screaming at mob to use his power. "Just blow these guys away!"

Reigen then rejected the offer.