😈 Lesson From Zaddy (💓)

(WARNING!: piss kink, degrading, praise, slapping, anime styled moans, biting , overstimulation, minecraft creeper, edging, cum control, choking >.<)

the sound of joe's brown, leather shoes clacked against the floor in irregular patterns, as his arms were placed behind his back, his fingers clutching the sides of his dark blue sleeves decorated with small, lighter blue stripes. his delicately wrinkled face was twisted in frustration and impatience, anticipating the door creaking open, announcing your arrival. he was all alone in his office, the windows uncovered, revealing the dark night sky in hopes that he might catch you walking into the white house so that he could escort you to his office personally.

unfortunately, he did not see you at all. you must of came in while he was sitting down for a while. fortunately, there was a knock at his door, probably you, since you were the only one who knocked as lightly as a divine, holy angel. and he was right, for your gorgeous face popped into view. he smiled for a second, before remembering the plan he had in mind. you beamed at him, flashing your pearly white teeth. "hello darling, sorry i was late, i was busy taking shots with michelle obama at the local bar, i wasn't keeping track of the time—"

you were cut off by a large hand slamming the wall, near your head. you almost let out a yelp, but forced it down your throat, for you didn't want the guards outside to think something was wrong. joe had a furious, but attractive look on his face, his white brows furrowed, darkening his brown orbs that stared directly into yours. his chapped, pink lips parted, his normal cheerful voice coming out as a deep, husky tone.

"i was worried that something might of happened to you dear. you know, you can't make daddy worried like that, princess. i'm gonna have to punish you for that, so you learn not to do it again." he said, making you clench your thighs together as a sweltering heat began to take form. you smirked, snaking a hand atop of his shoulder, rubbing it back and forth in a seductive way. "why, i don't think that will make me learn. in fact, i think i'd want to disobey even more if this is going the way that i think it is." you murmured, proceeding to softly buck your knee forward into joe's crotch.

he lowly groaned, staring at you with lust in his eyes. his hand abandoned the wall, joining his other hand at the sides of your hips, slithering to the back of your ass slowly. your breath hitched, as you let out a small moan. "nrgh~, joe..." you breathed out. he harshly slapped your ass, the sound echoing across the room. "shut it, slut." he threatened, making you shut up instantly.

your legs quivered at the thought of joe's large, meaty, girthy, throbbing cock sword plunging into you, as he slapped your ass harder the more noises you made. joe noticed this, bending down and spreading your legs. "keep them spread babygirl." joe said, pulling down your skirt and chonies, revealing your dripping wet poosay. you covered your face with your hands, flushed with embarrassment as he only chuckled, latching onto your poosay and gobbling it up like it was the last slice of pumpkin pie at a thanksgiving party.

"oh daddy joe!~"  you moaned into your hand, trying your best not to make a sound. joe heard this even with all your efforts for him not to, and bit down on your clit softly, a jolt of euphoria violently blasting your veins. your head hit the door, your legs shaking with pleasure as you suddenly came all over joe's chin and a little on his neck. you panted, wanting to collapse on the floor as joe let go of your poosay with a popping sound.

he grinned deviously. "i'm not done, cockslut. you're getting even more punishment for cumming without permission." he grabbed your chin, forcing you to look up at him. you nodded mindlessly, a hazy look in your eyes. "yes zaddy."

he suddenly picked you up, placing you on his conveniently empty table. you felt the cold breeze hit your poosay as you were laid on the table joe still holding your legs open. he unbuckled his pants, letting them drop to his knees, only wearing his minecraft creeper boxers. you could see the large indent that curved to the side were the creeper's mouth was, showing that he was hard. "look, whore. you make me rock hard, i'm practically dwayne johnson." he said.

you giggled a bit, earning a slap on your poosay. you stifled a loud moan, joe chuckling in satisfaction. he then pulled down his boxers, revealing his massive, large, huge, big, colossal, considerable, enormous, fat, full, gigantic, hefty, great, tectonic, pivotal, earthshaking, worthy, crucial, illustrious, handsome, tidy, oversized, vast, sizable, grand, 14 inch, super cock. you almost gasped at the size, but you didn't want him to slap your poosay again, worried that you might cum again just from it.

he lined himself up with your dripping, lubed with cum poosay, sliding in with ease. you bit your lip as he filled you up, the veins on his cock making it more pleasurable. "you take me so good, slut." he moaned quietly, watching you whimper silently. he started moving at a fast pace, making you let out a few quiet moans at how fast he was going. to be honest, you thought he was going to break his back during the first thrust but he was going at it like a dog once it gets it's penis inside anything that looks like a butthole.

he started choking you, making you see stars. you started vocalizing, and joe stopped, making you whine. he slapped your poosay, even with his cock inside and you squeezed your legs. "please... let me cum!" you begged, his hand still on your throat. he lifted his other finger, wagging it back and forth. "nu uh"

he started thrusting again once he felt your poosay stop gripping the life out of him, making you sob with pleasure, marks probably on your neck and hips now. "ohhhhh baby i'm about to pee, take it." he said, getting a nod from you after.

you felt it enter your poosay as if you were stepping into the world smallest pool, the stream of hot piss making you want to cum even more. "augh yeah zaddy~!" you moaned, your poosay gripping joe's cock again. he stopped suddenly, probably thinking if he should let u cum or not lol

but then he started fucking u harder, probably going to cum himself. he did, and soon you came after. there was a bunch of cum all over your lower stomach and poosay, and some of joe's balls >.<

"thanks zaddy, i've learned my lesson."