Chapter 17 Ariel's fight with Lilly part 1

Meanwhile by the river John and I were talking. "Remember back in third grade, when you came up to me during recess? You came up to me to ask me about joining the Halloween rangers." John said. "Well, yeah. I actually recruited everyone else except for Joe by that point. When you said that Joe should be on the team I wasn't so sure about it. But you kept on fighting with me until I told you that I will put Joe on the team, as much as I didn't want to." I said. "Yeah, he was actually my acquaintance and I thought that it would be good to have him on the team, in case he knows how to defeat Master Xandred." John said. "I think it's time you left. Lilly is coming to find me. I can feel it." I said as I helped him up. "Don't fight her." John said. "I spent my whole life fighting with someone else. Besides, she'll never stop until this is finished. I have to defeat Lilly, once and for all." I said. "Then do it." John said as he walked away. Meanwhile by the nighlok everyone got hurt. Carly looked at the rest of the team. "You guys know what time it is." Carly said. "Halloween creature spirits unleash!" They all said to go into their Halloween creature forms. They fought him for a while while Jayden got the bullzoka ready. Then Jayden used the bullzoka to take the nighlok down. Then he came back as a mega monster. They used the samurai battlewing megasword and my team's megasword to take him down. Just when they think that they destroyed him he came back, but this time, in the form of a dragon. "What?!" Bri said. "Impossible!" Carly said. "Thought we beat him already." Joe said. "Lauren, I think it's time to go into the gigazords." Hannah said. "Alright, let's do it you guys." Lauren said. "Ultimate samurai combination!" Lauren said. "Ultimate Halloween ranger combination." Carly said. They were now both in the gigazords and John joined them. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late." John said. "It's fine. Let's take this guy down." Bri said. They used their symbol power and their Halloween creature power to take the nighlok down. They went back to the shiba house. "So John, did you find her?" Jayden asked. "Yeah, she's fighting Lilly." John said. "I hope she can take her down." Lauren said. "You're not the only one." John said. Meanwhile by the river I was waiting for Lilly to show up. I heard a horse whinny and ran up the hill.

"Glad to see you didn't run away." Lilly said. "You should know by now that I never run from a fight." I said. Then I pulled out a samuraizer that Jayden made for me, in case I ever needed to make something appear, or if I ever need to contact him or the others for backup. I drew the symbol for horse and a horse showed up. I got on the horse after making it appear. "Let's finish this." I said. We charged toward each other with swords drawn and a swordfight on horseback broke out between me and her. Back at the shiba house they were talking. "We have to stop them." Ryan said. "You can't stop this. I've already tried." John said. "We'll take care of it. We'll get her back here safely." Jayden said as he walked out with Lauren. Meanwhile by a forest path Lilly and I were still fighting. "You will fall to my sword Lilly." I said. Lilly went into her old ranger form and I went into my ranger form. "Halloween key activate! Link to morphing grid!" I said to morph. We charged toward each other and when we got pass each other I slowed my horse down and turned him around. "Whoa boy. Let's take her down." I said. We rode down to a big open area as we were fighting. As we charged at each other we jumped off our horses and continued to fight. "You feel it too. The way the sword is the only way to live." Lilly said. "No, that's where you're wrong. The only good that comes from fighting is the defeat of evil." I said. Meanwhile in a different part of the forest Jayden and Lauren were running around looking for me but Jayden was a little faster than Lauren. "Come on Lauren. Run faster. We have to get to Ariel before it's too late." Jayden said. "I'm running as fast as I can." Lauren said. Meanwhile in a big open area Lilly and I were still fighting. We must have been fighting a lot because it was already dark. "Last time we dueled you broke my sword in two. But this time the only thing that will break is the relationship with you friends. I'll make sure that they turn against you, forcing you to choose sides." Lilly said before she sent me to the ground. "No, I must stop you." I said. I put my sword up to defend myself and got up while pushing her sword down with my sword. I ran towards her while dragging my sword up the blade towards the handle of her sword. I was finally able to disarm her. "This ends now!" I said as I struck her down. That caused an explosion that made a ring of fire show up around me and Lilly. That's when Jayden and Lauren saw the fire. "Ariel!" Jayden shouted. They started to run over to me. Back at the shiba house John was training by himself when Carly walked up to him. "John." Carly said. "Carly, what do you need?" John asked when he noticed her. "What I need is for you to go with Jayden and Lauren." Carly said. "What? No. I need to protect you and the city." John said. "Your dedication is admirable, but it is okay, I can take care of myself. Besides, I'm worried about Ariel too. She's my best friend. I'll stay here in case there's another nighlok attack but you should go." Carly said. "But..." John said before getting cut off. "John, Ariel needs you now far more than I do. I can feel it. So go to her, please." Carly said. "Alright. I'm going. And Carly, thanks." John said as he walked out. Meanwhile by where I was fighting Lilly I sat up from lying on the ground. I was breathing hard. "It's finally over." I said. Then Lilly started to laugh evilly.

"This isn't over yet." Lilly said as she sat up. "That's impossible." I said. "This girl will never stop." Lilly said. That's when Jayden and Lauren show up. "There she is." Jayden said. "Ariel!" Lauren yelled. I looked in the direction of the voice that called my name and saw my older brother and sister standing on the other side of the fire. "Jayden, Lauren, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Please stop. You two have fought enough." Lauren said. "Ariel, stop!" Jayden shouted. "Let's finish this." Lilly said.