Chapter 15 ~ On Tour With Little Mix: Part 1

Izzy's POV

"Give me a second, I, I need to get my story straight. My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State. My lover, she's waiting for me just across the bar. My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago. I know you're trying to forget. But, between the drinks and subtle things, the holes in my apologies. You know, I'm trying hard to take it back. So if I had the time, the bar closes, and you feel like falling down. I'll carry you home. Tonight, we are young. So, lets set the word on fire, we can glow brighter than the sun..."

I sat at my piano in my music studio and had the mic on.

"Carry me home tonight. Just carry me home tonight. Carry me home tonight. Just carry me home tonight. The moon is on my side, I have no reason to run. So, will someone come and carry me home tonight? The angels never arrived, but I can hear the choir. So, will someone come and carry me home..."

I finished it, finally. I heard Gem clapping from behind me.

"Bravo, little sis!"

I rolled my eyes. "Three years doesn't make that big of an age difference."

"We'll, you're sure as hell not my big sister."

I laughed. "Sure."

"But seriously, you have the goods! Why didn't you audition on the X-Factor again?"

"Hello! Model here!" I struck a few poses and we laughed.

"Oh wow. Anyways, where's the boyfriend?"

I shrugged. "One Direction and Little Mix are out at some signing."

"Ohmyfriggingodilovelittlemixsomuch!" She rapidly said her words. Then, she belted out, "It's in his DNA, his DNA!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Fangirling much?"

Gem hiccuped. "Sorry."

I smirked. "Anyways, so they have that plus this concert with them so they'll be gone to Australia for two weeks."

"Ooh...Aussie Directioners...and...um...Mixers I guess?"

"Mixers is a good fan name. It's like, 'I'm a total Mixer!"

Now, it was Gem's turn to stare at me like I was crazy. "Are you drunk?"

"Erm...no." I replied. But, tonight I do want to go clubbing. Even though all of my clubbing experiences for the past month have been crap."

"Yeah, I heard about Luke."

"He's an ass. Anyways, I haven't talked to him in forever." I turned towards my MacBook Air. "I should do Cher Lloyd next. I absolutely adore her. She's...just...brilliant!"

Gem laughed at my accent. As if she wasn't British.

"Just because you were in France for the past year does not mean that you're better than us Brits," I told her playfully.

"Okay! Okay! Claws down!" Gem grinned. I turned back to my computer and went to Twitter.

"Did you know that people write fanfics about One Direction and that one of the most famous one is Dark? A book about Harry being a badass?"

(A/N: OMFG I LOVE THIS BOOK!)

Gem laughed when she heard that, but then quieted down when she saw that I was serious. "Badass and Harry shouldn't be in the same sentence."

We looked at a trailer.

"Bo?" She said. "Harry's girlfriend's name is Bo? And Lucy Hale plays her?"