"Won't he just be able to tell it to you from your voice?" Bloom questioned as she pushed her earrings in.

"This is your first ball at Alfea," Stella said, rolling her eyes.

"Once the theme is chosen, there is a spell that is placed on the ballroom that makes everything fit the theme, so masque ball means that there will most likely be some sort of thing that stops us from knowing each other's identity," Stella explained to the red-haired fairy.

"Then how will she be able to spot Riven?" Flora questioned.

"Well, you will have to try and spot him before you pass the doorway and then go in." Stella nodded to the mind fairy.

"Well, I have 20 minutes, so you guys better help me get ready." Musa jumped off the bedside unit she was sitting on.

After about 20 minutes of running around the door getting ready and a five-minute walk to the ballroom, Musa stood out side the door way with bloom as she waited for the sky and Musa looked for River.

"You look good." Bloom nodded to her.

Musa just smiled at her.

"What if there is a right and he starts flirting with me and other girls?" Musa bit down on her lip.

"He won't," Bloom said, shaking her head.

"Now go prove them wrong," Bloom pointed through the doorway where they could see Riven at the open bar.

What Musa is wearing

Musa walked down the stairs, adjusting her golden mask to cover her face slightly, before heading over to Riven

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Musa walked down the stairs, adjusting her golden mask to cover her face slightly, before heading over to Riven.

Musa had felt it as soon as she walked through the door—a mind spell that seemed to block any memory of what people looked like.

Musa took a moment before approaching Riven since she wanted to try and block out the spell.

She spent a moment doing a trick Farah had taught her, sorting through her mind, separating her from the spell.

It only took her a few minutes to break it, which wasn't a surprise since she was the most powerful mind fairy at Alfea.

Musa, who could now see her boyfriend approaching him,

"How about you get me a drink?" Musa looked into his eyes as she leaned on the bar next to him.

"And why would I do that?" Riven looked at the girl. He looked her up and down, looking at how pretty the dress she was wearing looked on her and the pretty gold mask around her eyes. He loved those eyes, but he had no idea why they just looked so comfortingly and familiar.

"Because I asked so nicely," Musa said, raising an eyebrow.

"Mate, could I get a?" Riven looked at the woman.

"A Negroni," Musa nodded to the bar tender.

"Coming up," the bar guys walked away.

Riven just smirked.

"What?" Musa watched his face.

"Nothing, Riven was just thinking about how the first time he ever ordered a Negroni was for Musa; she was the only person he knew who had drunk them, and she tried to get him to drink it, but he hated it since it was bitter.

"So what's a guy like you doing here all alone?" Musa took a sip of her drink.

"I'm not alone; actually, I'm here with a friend, but I can't fucking remember what he looks like." Riven rolled his eyes.

"Fucking spell"

"How about I finish this and me and you go somewhere a little more private?" Musa looked down at her glass and then back at River. This was the moment of truth: would he actually go? Would he do that to her?

"Look, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, but I have a girlfriend," Riven took a step back.

Musa smiled at him.

"I knew it," she whispered.

"What?" Riven looked at the girl, confused.

"It's me" Musa laughed

"What?" Riven frowned.

"It's Musa," he said, looking at her confused again.

"Give me your hand." Musa reached her out.

"What no"

"Riv"

Musa took his hand and, after a few moments, worked her way through the spell, braking him from it.

"Why did you?" he half smiled, still confused.

"No one knows you the way I do," she said, kissing his cheek lightly.

They spent the rest of the night drinking, dancing, and laughing while watching Dane flirt with dinner lady Doris, thinking it was Beatrix.