Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

   Hours went by and the place closed for the night. Only leaving me behind like always. I had to make sure the bots was in the right place and that they was completely clean, make sure the tomorrows paper work in a folder, everything just had to be perfect.

   Looking out through the window, it was pouring down rain. Then a crack of thunder and a huge flash of lighting hit as well. All I did was frown. Then, I heard music. Music coming from the prize corner. My heart stopped for a second before sighing and walking over to it.

   The marionette was standing up in the huge purple box with painted blue ribbon. The tall black with a white face, white buttons and white stripes on its body. The red checks and the big black smile made it uncomfortable to look at in the dark. All I did was walk away from it.

   Making my way out of the place by going through the back this time. Going through the prize corner, the stage and dinning area, to the back of the kitchen. I unlocked the door as the rain was pouring down harder. I turned around the locked the door back up then turning around there was..

   "Uncle William!" A child voice cried out

   "Charlotte?.. what the hell are you doing out here!" I grabbed Charlotte shoulders as she cried

   "Daddy forgot me and a bully pushed me out of here. She told me to follow her out here because she left something. Turns out she lied.." Charlotte just cried and cried

   This is when my stress level and anger level went up. It wasn't the fact that I had to deal with a child, the fact was it was Henry child. I never liked her. She was just like the first five kids I killed, the exact same. It put me in a stress so deep I wanted to do it yet I couldn't.

    My mind turned into a complete mess. Not a normal mess, not an upset mess. A mess that makes people sick to their stomach, to a person. I knew what to do, and I got excited for it. The wicked mind got to me so quickly. All I did was smile and I took out my pocket knife and hid it in my right sleeve.

   "Come give me a hug and I'll take you home."

   Charlotte ran over as I wrap my left arm around her, Then used my right hand to pierce her stomach. The sound of crying grew louder as Charlotte tried to get away. I couldn't let that happen now. Her pink shirt was now covered in her own blood, her white skirt was also covered. I kept stabbing her until she gave in.

     Until she stopped fighting me, that's when she knew there was no hope. She gave in. I chuckled. I took the bloody pocket-knife and put it in my front pocket. I dragged her body and put it next to the dumpster as I giggled the whole time.

   ——

   I remember I got home and the house was completely dark. Not a light to be seen beside the lighting flashing. I took of my bloody shirt and walked back into the laundry room. Throwing it in the washer and starting it. Then I proceeded to walk back and go upstairs.

   That's when I went up stairs and got into the shower. Washing off the blood and god knows what off. I put my head on the shower wall, closing my eyes and just thinking. I didn't have to do it but she wasn't my problem. This is a warning for Henry.

   Honestly, seeing him just pisses me off more than anything in the world. No matter how late I stay over or get up to go. I feel like I'm the actual owner, I'm just the side owner. I do pretty much everything for him. Bills, lawsuit paperwork, more paperwork, oil the bots, change the bots, built them, ect.

   I never have time to do what I wanna do. Like with the cunt Rose. Told him to fire her since she was sexually harassed me and the male employees, along with married men. Don't think I keep this in files because I do.

   I sighed as I turned off the shower and stepped out.  Quickly dried off and put on some clean boxer and some gray sweatpants. I just threw my clothes in the far corner and walked out. I sighed again at myself and open the bedroom door. There was again no light yet I knew my way in my own room.

   I walked over to my side of the bed and got under the blanket. I laid down looking up at the ceiling, it was too quiet. I turn my head to see (Y/n) on the other side. I quietly moved over to her and cuddled her from behind.

   "What do you want William" (Y/n) softly whispered

   "I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean to flip on you like that, I didn't even mean to attack Micheal. Something just got to me and I did something bad. Forgive me please" I whispered back as I kissed the back of her neck

   "Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Micheal and we'll be ok."

   "Yes ma'am" I said as I closed my eyes

      I got a feeling...