Chapter four

Tuesday
11:58Pm

   It was time for our shift so we headed back into the office/room. I still couldn't shake off what he said about the missing kids. But again I couldn't careless about them demons. If I could kill them, I would of. I'll just lead them to the back room and end them fast. I sighed to myself as I sat down in the chair and moved to the other side of the room with the tablet. I was just waiting for the charm to go off.

Wednesday
12:00am

   The shift had now started. I was ready for this night. I knew what was going to happen. Well I think I know what was going to happen? I wasn't for sure at this point. I sighed again and turned my head looking at William. He was looking at me back. I turned my head away turning on the tablet and then the phone started to ring.

   "Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...
Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

   The phone went dead after the message. So they get more active during the nights? Weird. I wondered why like to move around at night. I started to flip though the camera screens. My breath shook, as a small gasp came out of my mouth. They have their heads facing the camera screen. Their eyes got me the most. Two of them had black eyes with small white dot in the center. Bonnie had his normal eyes. It looked like they was looking though my soul.

    I flipped the tablet screen down and looked at William.

    "So like, they are looking on the screen. What should I do?"

    "Do what? You can't do shit. You heard the man on the phone, they get more active during the nights." He sighed

   "Well I'm sorry but like. This doesn't feel right" I bit the inside of my cheek

    "It will be fine, if anything happens love, we got flashlights, hiding spot or we can run though the front doors" William talked in a light tone. It made me feel a bit more calm.

   I flip the camera up and my eyes went big. They was gone while Freddy was still the same. I flipped though the cameras and flipped to "Parts and Service Room". My heart dropped more. Bonnie was up close with no face on. The dull silver skeleton oh his head was showing. It showed all the different wires in its head. I was lost for words at this point, I quickly moved to find Chica but I couldn't find her no where.

    I remember the message though and turned around in my seat; pressing the light button. Their it was.. looking at me with its own empty eyes. I shut the door while I looked at the figure, I couldn't. I shut off the light and shook my head. I passed it on to William and he gladly took it into his hands. I couldn't get over how he would grip it and the veins in his hands would just pop up. I felt as my face was burning badly.