𝗡𝘂𝗲𝘃𝗲

ابدأ من البداية

i walked over to her table, sittin down next to her.

"watcha want" I said.

"can you come over my house after school" she asked.

"for wat" i asked, giving her a weird look.

"i need help with homework" She said.

"nah, i got somewhere to be" i said.

"where" She asked.

"mind" i said, getting up and walking to my class since the bell rung.

I kinda understand why soliel ain't like legacy, she be acting like she my girlfriend, being mad controlling, like bitch finna be demoted from bsf to jus friend.

when school finally let out i made sure to be at soliels class.

"bruh" she said, walking out of her class.

"c'mon it's cold ash" i said, grabbing her.

"i can walk, ion even wanna ride wit you" she said.

"yo cold ass welcome to get on da bus"
i said, and she got quiet.

"i'm hungry, you hungry" i said, starting up my car and putting on the heat.

"no" she said quick and with an attitude.

"what i do now" i said, driving out the school lot.

"watchu haven't done" she said.

"Can i get a spicy chicken sandwich no tomato's or pickles and add bacon and pepper jack cheese , with a fry and a oreo milkshake" i told the lady.

"Anything else" she asked.

"Another spicy no tomato's add bacon, and a fry and strawberry lemonade" i said.

"Alright, anything else for you" she asked.

"No, thank you" i said.

"My pleasure" she said, and i drove up.

i got our food and started eating mines as i was driving.

"can i get a bite" so so asked.

"i thought u wasn't hungry" I laughed.

"i wasn't, but now i am" she said.

"yo stuff in da bag" i said.

"thank u" she said, before reaching into the bag.

we ate in a silence, all you could hear was our chewing and the radio playing.

i pulled into her driveway, she was gathering her stuff to get out, when i stopped her.

"Wait, what's up wit you, tell me what's wrong" i said.

"you embarrassed me in front of half of the school, went to comfort your bsf after i just got done fighting her and called me a hoe, do i not have a right to be mad" she said.

"I apologized, ion want you to get out this car and i still don't know where we stand" I said.

"i told you where we stand" She said.

"Can you atleast let me make it up to you, i don't wanna lose you" I said.

"i don't know" She said, and i sighed.

"can i at least get a kiss" I smiled.

"bye Javon, thank you for the ride" she smiled, getting out her car.

i waited until she got into her house then drove to legacy's house.

when i arrived, i knocked on her door, waiting for her to answer.

she answered the door, wearing a tank top and some tight shorts, ngl legacy had a good body.

"oh, i thought you was busy" she rolled her eyes.

"i ain't no mo" i said, walking in her house.

"whateva" She said.

"Watchu need help with" i asked.

"come up" she said, walking up her stairs, i followed her into her room.

she closed her door and started walking towards me.

"Legacy bruh" i shook my head.

"shhh" she said, without hesitation she grabbed my face and kissed me.

at first i didn't do nun, ian had no action in a while since soliel stopped talking to me, and legacy was a good kisser.

she started tugging on my belt and that's when i decided to stop it, i was still trynna get back with soliel and i didn't want her to know about this.

"nah" i said, pushing her back.

"what" she asked.

"i can't do dis, i got a girl" i said.

"Who that bitch that won't even talk to you, and fucking dat junior" She said.

"ian even finna do u, imma jus let that slide, but we ain't best friends no more, we not even friends go ahead and lose my number" I said, before walking away and leaving her house.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:23, the guys wanted to go to a party but i just decided to go home.

i ain't feel like being around people right now.

when i got home i took me a quick shower, i chilled in my room for a bit playing the game until i got a call.

"Wsp"i answered the phone.

"yo javon get down here to da party" Jamere said.

"nigga i told y'all i'm chilling" i smacked my teeth.

"nigga soliel and legacy ova here arguing abt chu and talkin bout round 2" Jamere said.

"bruh alr, i'm comin" i said, before hanging up.

i threw on a white tee and some sweatpants and my crocs, i grabbed my keys and left out da house.

why i'm always in da middle of some drama, a nigga don't do nun.

___________________________
-I hope y'all had a good christmas or a good day in general if you don't celebrate it.
-Enjoy this chapter