04 | Spirit and such

" I'm home! "

Reigen, who just came home from school immediately looked for his master as soon as he entered the house.

" Welcome back "

Mob sitting in the middle of the room with new laptop in front of him. after completing mr. good's request, they get paid one hundred million yen. they divided it into 50 million for both of them.

Thinking he's got a job and won't have to pay rent, Mob goes out and buys a laptop.

" Owh Master did you wait for me~"

' wait till i get home. We're going together '

That's what Reigen said before he left for school.

It's been four days since they both meet, Mob's new house renovation is finished so he can move on today. However, Reigen seems have something too today

while Reigen was changing his uniform, Mob asked

" How's your school? "

" Ah I get through it somehow..."

They party all night that Reigen wakes up late for school.

Mob had already prepared things to move on. He didn't have much furniture in the first place and he didn't buy it either. for him, as long as there is a bed and cooking utensils, anywhere is allowedThat's why he didn't need anyone to help him but Reigen insisted on coming along.

" Alright master, let's get going "

Mob can't said anything but sigh. He feels like he gonna be a really bad person if rejected those sparkling eyes.

they both then left together. passing through several streets and one station, both of them quickly arrived at the location.

" Whoaaa it's awesome... "

The building turned into something completely different from what they saw last time. The wall outside painted in black and green with some decorative plants hanging around the stairs.

several broken window panes have also been replaced with new ones. the cracked floor was repaired with shiny white ceramic.

Mob and Reigen climbed the stairs while looking at the building. the new house that Mob will live in is on the upper floor. As of now, it doesn't look like anyone has moved into that building yet

or so Mob thought before he saw some people moving furniture on the third floor directly below his house.

" Seems like there's someone else... "

Mob said without looking at Reigen's face. Reigen then said

" Yes! It's me "

" ... "

Mob doesn't know what to say as he progress what Reigen said. With a big smile, Reigen then said

" the job we are going to do requires us to meet clients face to face. Therefore, I made an office. "

Mob was about to say something to scold Reigen before his word was cut off by him

" what am I supposed to do with 50 yen anyway? and the cost of rent here is very cheap! "

Even though the building is renovated to look more modern, the rumors that said it was a haunted building still exist till now.

Mob looking at the 14 yo mid schooler kid that has 50 million on his hand. Normally teenager will waste it for fun or buy some expensive thing to show off. but this kid bought a place to make an office.