Yor came back outside with me wrapped around her upper body. "Now say you're sorry Yuri." Yor smiled. I turned my head from Yor's neck to grin at him. "Wha- Look she's smirking!" I 'flinched' and snuggled into Yor's neck wailing louder. "Yuri! Stop making her cry! She's a sweet and delicate flower! She wouldn't hurt a fly!" She shouted.
Meanwhile Anya and Bond on the side like 'Really bitch? Really?' 

'Eva is a liar.' Anya thought blankly.

"Say it." Yor said. "Fine... I'm sor- sorr-..... I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry who? Mule?" I asked.  He gritted his teeth angrily blushing. "I'm sorry Erangiline." He said. "I'm sorry who? Era.. Eran who? It's Evangeline." I glared. "Evangeline." He muttered. "Louder." I said. "I SAID I WAS SORRY EVANGELINE!" He shouted.
"He raised his voice at me. Scary. Just like your face." I said. "Why you-"

"Now that that is out of the way go finish your studied Eva!" Yor smiled. 

Yuri released all his determination and so we resumed our studies again.

_________________________________________

"So do you think you've mastered grammar?" 

"What do you mean by grammar?" Anya asked.

"What a waste of time! I can't take this! I'm gone!" Yuri raged. "Wait!" Yor shouted. "If he wanna go let em go." I said rubbing Bond's head. Yuri walked off closing the door behind him. "What a day. Oh you made cookies? I'm going to my room because there ain't no way I'm going back to the doctor for some unknown allergic reaction." I mumble making my face turn blue at the mere thought of it. I turned around to leave only to so Yuri can jumpscare me by opening the door and eating all the quote on quote 'cookies' closing the door behind him making gagging sounds as he complimented Yor's dish.

"Modern day problems require modern day solutions???" I asked. "Bond don't eat those... cookies." I said watching the dog collapsed. "We just got him..." I frowned.

Wait... we didn't learn what we needed to on the mid terms exam.. I'M FUCKED!

_________________________________________

The day of the exam

I'm gonna die. "Woah. Eva you look stoned." Denise frowned. "It's exam day. Who wouldn't." Alexandria added. "I say I am better but I am complete shit." I said.
"You do. You always look like road kill on exam days. Samantha would eat your head off every time you failed one." Denise laughed. "Ah. My real sister. I never thought I would miss her as much as I do now. We may have been at each others throat but that's my bitch." I said.
"Enough of the doom and gloom people. We have stars to catch. Only three students will get them after all." Alexandria said her green eyes blooming. "Here goes nothing." We said standing at the door.

After all that suffering and heartache it finally came to an end.

When we came back all our test scores were posted in the court yard. "Alright. In second in... Alexandria Rose. This is cap." I sighed. "Yeah. What a surprised that you the director who writes scripts on a piece of paper to come in first." Denise rolled her eyes. "Wha... Gurl please y'alls are haters." Alexandria frowned. "Oh look! Eva You're in third!!" Denise shouted. "What?! Woah! Although I did get a bolt for my history I still get a Stella! Look You're in fifth Denise."I gleamed 2 stars?! That's so cool.

Time to make a rich boy cry.

"Hm. Bullying Anya again Damian? You shouldn't speak. Yeah sure you're 11th but I, Alexandria and your sister Denise all ranked above you. I'm getting another Stella and Alexandria is getting one. I wonder what your daddy will say. Remember. I'm not a bully, I only get mad when you pick on my little sister. No one picks on my little sister unless they're me. Got that?" I said.
He flushed in anger. "Whatever! I don't care." He shouted turning his back on us. "You're such a bully Eva. He's a little boy." Denise said disappointed. "Bro. He's a big man he can take this shit." I frowned. "Let's make a cult."Alexandria grinned darkly. "Oh no. What will it be about?" I trembled.

"A god tier cult. We say mean shit to bullies as our power rises. We'll feed on memes and through out all the uncultured swines. We will concern the world, Everyone will know our names." She chuckled. "Woah were did that come from?" Denise asked. "Honey your intrusive thoughts are taking over again." I warned.
"I'll let you think about it for some time." She laughed.

"Bullshit!"Me and Denise said together.

__________________________________________

"Woah.. Eva passed all her exams high and got a Stella star? You did great! You too Anya! I'm so proud of you both!" Yor smiled.
"Anya you barely passed..." Loid said. But he was too far gone as Anya was very proud of her hard work.

'Eva you're my only hope...' Loid frowned.

Nah bc I don't see myself like that. 

After being tutored for the next hour or so me an Anya finally got to sleep. We both cuddled together. "You did splendid Anya. You made me proud." I whispered. She smiled pushing her head into my neck humming.
"No matter what that Damian says you will always do good." I squeezed her. I turned off the lights using telekinesis before falling asleep into her embrace.