𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

Bắt đầu từ đầu

~

Audrina, with her shirt open, answers her front door.

It's been hours since she bit and fed Elena her blood and since then, she's been conflicted.

She did the one thing that she swore never to do.

At the door, is Damon. He stares at her, taking in her exposed black lace bra and bare torso.

"Damon," she states, "here to castrate me?"

"I forced my blood down Elena's throat," he admits as she stares at the ground.

Audrina fixes her look, becoming more serious now, "I did too. I got mad when Stefan rejected me. I'm just like my sister, in more ways than one. I'm pathetic."

Damon looks up at Audrina, "I love her, Audrey."

She looks back at him solemnly, "Oh, Damon. Of course, you do." She reaches her arms out and hugs him, holding him close to her chest.

Damon doesn't hug her back, just lays his head on her shoulder as tears fall into his cheeks.

~
It's about 6:45 now and Damon and Audrina are sitting on her couch enjoying blood, grapes, and wine.

"I've been getting extreme deja vu," Audrina says. "I devote myself completely to Stefan and he rejects me for someone who looks just like me."

Damon scoffs, "We're both getting deja vu. That's the thing about this town, it never fails to repeat itself."

Audrina sighs and takes a swig of wine straight from the bottle, "Ugh, stupid history and its annoyingly unnecessary tendency to repeat itself."

"You know..." Damon starts as he scoots closer to her, "Back then when we were rejected by the ones we love we—"

"Fucked each other? I know, I remember. Then we did it again a few weeks ago which I don't regret," she holds the wine bottle by its neck as she uses her pointer finger to poke Damon's chest, "If we did it again we'd be pathetic."

"Why do you say that?"

"Two rejected and depraved souls hooking up?"

Damon nods, "Right, self-explanatory."

Audrina leans closer to him despite what she previously stated and presses her lips to his.

Damon returns the kiss and places his hand on her cheek as he takes the wine bottle from her hand and places it to the side.

Audrina pulls her lips from Damon's but she's still very close to him, "Damon we can't do this again. We're both just heartbroken. Besides, I'm the enemy."

"I've always liked a little bad in my life," he pecks her on the lips, "You know that."

"I look just like her, that's why you want me," she pulls back, "you're probably imagining I'm her right now."

"I would never."

"That's exactly what you did in 1864 when Katherine rejected you," she says, "we're all just living the same fucked up life all over again," she grabs the bottle and takes a long swing from it. "But honestly, Damon..." she takes a long look at him before speaking again, "I honestly should've stayed hidden. In fact, I should've died a long time ago."

Damon narrows his eyes at her, "What happened to you?"

She looks at him disgustedly, "What do you mean?"

"This morning you were fine and now you're wallowing in your own self-pity."

"I told you—"

"No," he cuts her off, shaking his head, "it's more than that."