🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶

Start from the beginning

Many people in the crowd chuckle.

Scene: Oakley Residence. Jocelyn's Room. Night.

Jocelyn is in a pair of brown Louis Vuitton pajamas watching the Oscar Awards on her TV

Jocelyn is in a pair of brown Louis Vuitton pajamas watching the Oscar Awards on her TV. She has just seen Maya get her golden award while she gives a speech about how thankful she was.

Jocelyn scoffs in disgust and rolls her eyes. What a fvcking fake.

"...And most importantly, I'm very thankful for my Aunt Michelle and my Uncle Trenton." Maya says on the TV, smiling at her relatives.

The camera switched onto Michelle and Trenton, who were smiling. It them switched back to Maya.

Jocelyn rose an eyebrow. Aunt and Uncle? Did that mean the pathetic actress had no parents? Were they junkies? Did they abandon her?

The TikToker couldn't help but snicker at the thought. She wouldn't be surprised if Maya's parents were drug addicts and they dumped her in her aunt and uncle's arms.

An idea suddenly popped up in Jocelyn's mind, and she sat upright, turning off the TV. She just thought of the best way to get revenge on Maya.

She had to find out more information about the beauty Influencer. Maybe even find out something humiliating about her!

Jocelyn smirks and stands up on her bed, turning off the light.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Jocelyn got out of her limo and strutted up the steps, winking at a couple of boys as she passed by them, causing them to eye her with desire.

And she absolutely loved it.

Scene: School Courtyard.

Jocelyn entered and scanned the area for a specific person. She smirked when she finally spotted who she was looking for.

Lê Chiến Kim. He was sitting on a bench by himself, chilling with his eyes closed.

She licked her lips and sauntered towards him. "Oh, Kimmy!"

Kim opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Hey, Lyn,"

"Hiii," Jocelyn giggles, sitting down next to him. "So, I have a question for you."

"Ask away." Kim replies.

"Do you know anything about Maya's personal life? Or do you know a friend who does?" Jocelyn asked, rubbing Kim's arm.

Kim scoffs. "I wouldn't know anything about that b1tch. But why do you wanna know?"

"Well, I wanna get revenge on her since she called me a slvt." Jocelyn says, pouting at Kim.

(Sukura41: BUT YOU ARE ONE!!!)

"She did what?" Kim angrily asked through gritted teeth.