🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶

Start from the beginning

According to Giselle's words, Jocelyn was a complete slvt, and once, she even had an STD! But it got treated, so she no longer had it.

But considering how she was always wh0ring herself out to boys, Maya wondered how she hadn't gotten another one yet. And she wondered how her father didn't know how big of a slvt his daughter was. She had to be sneaking around behind his back, because he probably would've sent her to boarding school by now.

"Excuse me? What are you getting at?" Jocelyn angrily asked Maya.

"I'd prefer if you just don't talk to me." The beauty Influencer responds.

Jocelyn opened her mouth to fire back a retort, when a red topless Lamborghini pulled up in front of the school.

In the driver's seat was Adonis

In the driver's seat was Adonis. "Hey, dolci (sweets)!" He salutes his girlfriend, smiling at her.

Maya smiled back, her heart skipping a beat, she was about to step forward when Jocelyn rushed towards the Lamborghini.

"OMG, is this your Lambo~?" Jocelyn asked Adonis in a flirty manner, touching the shiny red paint of the vehicle.

"Uh, yeah." Adonis responds politely.

"Ooo, I've never been in a Lamborghini before!" Jocelyn smiles, then looks at the French-Italian boy, biting her lip. "Maybe you can..." She leans over to him. "Take me for a ride~?" She eyes him up and down, her gaze lustful.

Adonis leaned away, gripping the wheel of his car. "Uhhh, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna have a stranger get into my car." He chuckles nervously.

Jocelyn yelped when she was suddenly shoved aside by Maya, and she gave the black-pink-haired girl a nasty look. "What the he11? Who do you think you are?!"

Maya literally hopped into the passenger's seat of Adonis's car, surprising him. She then flips Jocelyn off. "I'm his girlfriend slvt."

Adonis reeved the engine of the Lamborghini and drove away, leaving Jocelyn to gape after it.

The Oakley girl then growled as her limo arrived and she grumpily got in, slamming the door, and the limo drove away in the opposite direction Adonis's car left in.

That b1tch was gonna pay for embarrassing her.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: The Palais Garnier. Next Day.

"And the Oscar Award for the Best Teen Actress is... MAYA LANG!" The male announcer on-stage declares to the crowd.

Everyone clapped as an excited Maya came on stage. She was wearing a pink off-the-shoulder dress with gold YSL heels.

The beauty Influencer thanks the crowd as the announcer presents her the golden Oscar award, which she takes.

"Thank you, thank you all so much." Maya smiles at the lively audience, blushing as she clutched her Oscar award. "Wow, it's, uh, crazy huh? Last year in Hollywood I was just holding one of these things and now I'm holding one again in Paris!"