PDA 💓

Posting this for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas!

How do they show affection when out in public? 🤔

For those who don't know, PDA stands for 'Public Display of Affection'.

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

He doesn't. He just doesn't.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. ( Well, partially ) Sunny isn't the type to really show pda but if you like it he'll set his personal feelings aside. Initiating-wise, the most Sunny'll do is hold your hand and nothing more than that. However, if you were to initiate things he'll accept whatever you give him. Yeah it's embarrassing ( especially when you do it around his friends ) but he doesn't really care enough to stop you if you're happy.

BASIL

I'm telling you this now. Basil isn't going to initiate ANYTHING in public. He can barely hold eye contact with you when you talk to him do you really think he's bold enough to show affection to you in a public place with other people around? I didn't think so.

Basil is always on the receiving when it comes to public affection. He isn't really fond of it either but like Sunny, if you like it he's willing to suck it up for you. Even when your affection makes him want to bury his face into a pillow and suffocate he doesn't have the heart to stop you. No matter how embarrassed he gets.

AUBREY

Aubrey's show of pda is very..rough. When she's the one initiating she usually gives you backhanded compliments, aggressive back pats, and defense in a fight. It isn't the most romantic thing but it's how she shows her love for you. And for anyone who's wondering yes, she is gentler when no one else is around to see her do it.

HERO

Okay, you have to hear me out on this. Hero's way of showing affection is either super corny and embarrassing to watch or super gentlemanly to point where it makes your guardian(s) and other friends swoon and their is no in between.

Somedays he acts like a prince courting someone and'll kiss your hands and pull out your chairs for you and other days..he acts like a idiot in love. Just completely smitten with you and following you around like some lovesick puppy who just wants to sit you on his lap ( or sit on your lap ) and smuggle you in kisses and hugs. It can really be a double-edged sword at times but I know you'll get used to it. Hopefully-

KEL

Kel is a hard one for me. He can act like a child at times so I really don't see him showing pda because he thinks it gross but I also see him showing pda in a way that could potentially come off as something else, y'know? Like, him grabbing your hand to drag you around town or giving you side hugs and high fives when he's overly excited or happy. Eh. I'll leave it up to you to decide which one he'd be. ( Or if he's both 👀 )

MARI

I see Mari giving you a lot of subtle affection in public. She likes to hug you and hold your hands but she isn't over the top with it. She cares about your feelings and what your comfortable with and if you say you don't like this or that then she'll stop. She'd hate for you to be uncomfortable after all.

POLLY

You two can't show pda for the sole reason that she can't really leave the house. She has to watch over Basil and his grandma and she tends to only leave home when she needs something ( supplies, clothes, etc ). Maybe if you go out with her on her daily errands you'd have the chance but even then, I don't see her being big on showing affection in a public place. ( She doesn't remind receiving it though! )

KIM

Kim isn't a big fan of pda. Whether it's receiving or giving she tends to avoid it. If you ask her about it she'd say something along the lines of 'You're so lame' but, I feel like if you just pounce on her she wouldn't really mind. I mean yeah, she'll be embarrassed and might yell at you but I promise you she doesn't mean it! She just doesn't like to be teased by others..

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

This man right here.. *sighs*

He's so..much, y'know? Just extra. Any type of public affection he shows will be over the top and gain attention. Usually it's because he gloats super loud whilst initiating it but, I digress.

I promise that you'll be at least slightly embarrassed every single time he initiates affection until you eventually become immune to it. ( If you do ) Buuuuut, If you initiate things he'll be quiet as a mouse so I suggest doing that before he beats you to it and have everyone staring at you like your some kind of rare exhibit.