Ice Cream for Ke$ha

Zacznij od początku

"I don't talk to you." She cringed, dodging him as he walked away. "Hey, baby sisters, I need your opinions." She said as she stood where Robbie previously sat, resting her arms on the table.

"On?" Tori asked.

"Yea?" I asked, finishing my chicken tenders before I put the lid on my now empty food container.

"All right. Let's say a person made a deal with someone." She raised up, talking with her hands.

"What kinda deal?" Andre asked.

"You know, like they'd promise to do something. Should that person have to keep their word?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Tori nodded, agreeing with me. "A deal's a deal." She shrugged.

"Even if it was like 10 years ago?" Trina asked.

"Yes."

"Yeah, if someone said they would do something, they should do it." I shrugged.

"I'm so glad you feel that way 'cause maybe you remember this, from when yall were six and I was seven." She said, cheesing as she tip-toed towards me and Beck. She stood behind us, holding out a yellow folded piece of paper in-between us.

I took the paper, unfolding it as Tori got up and stood beside Trina. "Oh, I remember this!" I exclaimed, a smile forming on my face as I looked up at Trina.

"Oh my God!" Tori exclaimed, looking at it over my shoulder.

"Just read it." Trina said, making me look back down to the paper.

"Oh, okay.. um 'When I," I read, reading with my finger.

"Tori Vega," Tori said, following my finger that followed her messy purple handwriting.

"And, I Y/n Vega," I said.

"Am 16 years old," Tori and I read out loud at the same time.

"I will be married to a handsome prince, and we shall live in a magic sugar castle'." Tori read, smiling.

"That didn't happen." Andre deadpanned.

"I know that didn't happen."

"Okay now, Y/n read yours!" Trina urged, pushing the paper closer to my face.

"Okay, okay—" I said, finding my messy (your favorite color) handwriting. "'I will be a mermaid princess and shall rule with Frankie.'" I gasped, looking at my sisters. "Oh my God, I remember Frankie, she was my imaginary friend!" 

"Again, that didn't happen." Andre pointed out.

"I know it didn't Andre!" I growled, glaring at him. He shrugged, putting his hands up.

"Yeah. And read what you two said you would do if it didn't happen." Trina said, making Tori and I look back at the paper.

"I, Tori Vega." Tori read.

"And I, Y/n Vega." I continued.

"Will be Trina's assistants and do whatever she says.. for a whole month.'" We read out loud in unison as Trina sat down by Cat and Andre.

"That's right!" Trina yelled, pointing at us.

"So? we wrote this when I was six, we aren't gonna actually do it." I said amused, folding the paper back before tossing it to her.

Tori sat back down besides Cat, moving hair out of her face. "Yeah—"

"Yeah. And who was it who said, 'You have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was?'" Trina asked, cutting Tori off.