Chapter 2

"Come on man, you HAVE to join the gardening club! It's a very well known club! In fact, it's one of the most popular!"

"If it's so popular, why is no one talking about it?"

"...."

Two people stood outside of the club room.

"Come on Joey, You've gotta!"

"What, so more ladies will surround me and say something like, oH mY gOd! JoEy! ThAt'S So AdOrAbLe!!"

"Just walk inside, they're very ni-"

As one of them opened the door to the clubroom, they saw something they shouldn't have.

Hime was choking out Kuroo, with Florence and two other people watching.

"W-what the hell?!"

"Ah. New people." Hime said, smiling at the sight. Hime was on top of Kuroo, with Kuroo on the floor stomach down, and choking him.

"What's going on?!" the man named Joey said, reaching for the door.

"I promise I can explain, if you're with the student council. I guess I can also explain if you aren't- wait, where the hell have you been, prez?!"

"Pres? No wonder you kept trying to get me to come here, Himiko."

"Shh! Be quiet, Florence!"

Himiko- A blue haired woman, one who happens to be the president of the club she's making Joey join- covered the vice president's mouth, taking another look at Joey.

"Come on, we're a nice club. Kuroo and Hime just have a weird habit of fighting each other." She said, smiling at her friend.

"How did I get wrapped up in this?" Joey questioned himself out loud, sitting down by a table full of plants. The clubroom was like any other room in the school, but filled with random planting things. And plants. There was fertilizer, watering cans, gardening gloves, shears, shovels, seeds, and even more. Joey sighed and rested his head against the table, trying to block out the noise from Kuroo arguing with Hime again.

"I mean, you didn't have to join. You just did." Florence answered. The sudden noise caused Joey to jump. He glanced over, and saw his clubmate holding a potted venus fly trap.

"That's fair.." He continued on, sitting back down, watching the smiling man before him sit down next to him. "I mean, it does give me a break from all of the ladies racing after me. I don't even swing that way!"

So it was that situation. Florence knew all too well that Joey was right. I mean, he wasn't the only one in that dilemma.

"We do lots of planting here, so you'll be able to escape everything. It's also a good place to do homework, if you ignore everyone's talking. I'm sorry the president was so insistent, I think she's getting obsessed with having more plants around again."

"Don't be sorry. So- ah- where do you plant everything?"

Florence shot up, grabbed a watering can, seeds, gloves, and a small bag of fertilizer.

"Let me show you!"