Chapter one

So bc I'm going this on both book and on here I am going to try to be more descripted.

In a world where most the world have a super power called a "quirk" we see a short, young boy with dark chocolate brown hair that fades into a lighter brown. His left eye was a jade green while the right was robotic looking. he has a prosthetic on his right side from his knee down. 

Name: Akumu Kouma-Hawkins

Age: 15

Quirk: Hack; can hack and go into any electronic that he touches

Drawbacks: If he hacks into to many things , he get a headache. If he goes into to many electronics and stays for to long, he starts glitch out( twitches, when he talk it get delayed, and it will look like he is teleporting everywhere when really his body "lags" behind )

 If he goes into to many electronics and stays for to long,  he starts glitch out( twitches, when he talk it get delayed, and it will look like he is teleporting everywhere when really his body "lags" behind )

Akumu Pov

I was training my  quirk with all the electronics around me. People bring me and pay for me to fix them. " Akumu, dear pls come down its time for breakfast you have a big day today!" my mother yelled from down stairs." Coming mom!" I ran down stairs. Today was the the day of the Entrance Exam. When I was five the Hawkins had adopted me and my two year old brother at the time. since then they've adopted twin boys and had a baby girl.

My older sister, Renora, walked over to the me and ruffled my  hair. " you ready for today kid?" Renora was a second year in the support class. She was only two when I got adopted. " Yea, its kinda nerve wreaking tho. I mean a school where all the great went but at least I  get to see Eryu!" Eryu was the adopted son of the Pro heroes Dynamight and Deku, and was my boyfriend and best friend. We had met at daycare and have been there for one other since. We had started to date in middle school. Mom had laughed. " Well if you plan on walking with him to the school then I suggest  you head out, love you dear, every single one of us is proud of you" She kissed the top of his head and headed off to wake everyone else up. 

I said good bye and headed to the Bakugo resident.  Once I got there I knocked on the door, only for the #1 pro hero, Deku, to open it. " Akumu, sweetie, come in Eryu and Sophie are still getting ready." Uncle Izu said moving to the side letting me walk in.  Sophie was the Bakugo's  biological daughter. Uncle Izu  had went to the kitchen, where his husband was, while he  went up to Eryu's room.

 I had knocked on his door and walked in. Eryu was in his closet. He was wearing sweats and was shirtless. Eryu was a dark skin boy with dark dirty blond looking hair with white bangs and had dyed the underneath of his hair black. one of his eyes was a blue the same blue as the deep ocean while the right was a red almost a blood red. 

Name: Eryu Shimizu-Bakugo 

Age: 16 

Quirk: demon,  Danger Sense, and Voice Manipulation: Demon;  has horns and a tail and a black patch over his right eye, Danger Sense; can sense when danger is coming his way, Voice manipulation; can change how his voice sounds and can sound like anyone as long as he hears their voice. 

Drawbacks: the horns give him headaches, danger sense can make him feel overwhelmed and give a headache if to much is going on, and voice if uses to much his throat hurt and he can lose his voice momentary. 

Eryu didn't hear the me come in so I decided to try and sneak up on him which didn't work Eryu had pinned me to the wall where my hands were above my head

Eryu didn't hear the me come in so I decided to try and sneak up on him which didn't work Eryu had pinned me to the wall where my hands were above my head. " You know I like this position" I blushed lightly and tried to push him off but he only held on tighter " Aw your so cute when you blush" he quickly kissed me and let go lightly laughing at my flustered face.  He went back to trying to find a shirt while looking me up and down every once and while. I was wearing white sweats and a  dark blue crop top with long sleeves the crop top showed of the abs I had started to build. Uncle Izu and Kat have help Eryu, Sophie, and me train a lot.  Once he finally finished we went to the living room  where Sophie was waiting impatiently. "Omg finally you to are so slow!" I lightly chuckle at her behaver " Sorry Sophie you know how your brother is." I smiles as i slapped Eryu's hand away from my butt. " Alright time for you guys to get going. " Uncle Kat said handing Eryu a banana. " Bye kids good luck" Uncle Izu said as we left the house.

 The three of us walked to the school and was joking around with each other when I had bumped into someone because I was turned around not paying attention. " I am so sorry I should have been paying attention to where I was going. " I bowed as an apology She had giggled " Its okay" When I had looked up it as Eri-chan she had went over to Eryu's all the time to train with Uncle Izu and us.   I had hugged her and the four of us heading into the school for the written exam. 

First chapter yay now i've just got to put it on paper. Have a good day/night