Bhai -'' guys there would be many photographers. Click photos as many as you want. Now can we go please? ''

Adi - Have some patience ashish bhai.

Bhai - bro there would be yours turn too, then we will see how  patient you can be.

Dip uncle - ok ok enough boys,let's go.

With that we all left for the venue. We met maa-papa . Maa told that divi and rishu is in the room. I went there and saw both of them chatting.

Me - heyy guys.

They both looked at me and came towards me. We hugged each other.

Me - divi you are looking so beautiful.

Divi - you too are looking gorgeous.

I turned to rishu and hugged her and said, '' I hate to admit that my baby sis is also looking very beautiful. ''

Rishu - I also hate to admit that you are looking very beautiful.

We all laughed and maa came. I can feel divi being emotional. On her one of important day her parents weren't with her. Her eyes became moist. Maa came to her and said,

''No divi, on crying. So what, your parents are not here. We are here. You are just like ishu and rishu to us. They are always with you in your heart. I bet they are very happy today to see their princess to getting engaged with her prince. ''

Divi hugged maa and maa kissed her forehead.

Maa - my three daughters are looking very beautiful. Ok now let's go. We have to start the rituals.

With that we all came down. Everyones eyes is on us. Ashu bhai came forward and helped divi to get on the stage. I went towards ansh.

Soon the rituals started. Ashu bhai and divi exchaged the rings. Then we all click photos. They are looking very cute together.

Ansh - They are looking very cute.

Me - yeah. I am so happy for both of them.

''Good evening ladies and gentlemen. ''

We turned towards  the voice and saw Adi and rishu on the stage with mic.

Rishu - ''welcome to the Engagement party of our cutest couple Ashish khanna and Divya Arora. ''

Adi - well party is incomplete without music and dance. So lets start.

Rishu - one minute. How about we do something different this time.

Adi raised his eyebrow questioningly. We all looked towards her.

Rishu - There would be couple dance...

Adi - what new in it??

Rishu - idiot let me complete first.

We all chuckled. Then Rishu said,

'' we will play a little game. All the ladies will stand in a line. And the men will have blindfold. The men will choose their partner being blindfolded. They have to dance with whoever they choose. So whoever wants to participate please come forward with your partner. ''

Adi - this gonna be so much fun.

Rishu - I know I am amazing.

I saw Adi mouthed 'I know' and winked at her stealthily. They thought no one notice it but I saw . I think one more person saw it as well.

Ansh - jaan did you too see what I saw?

Me - hmm. I think it's time to talk with our siblings. Definitely something is going on between them.

Then all the ladies stood beside each other in a line. I stood at the third last place. Let's see Mr. Malhotra, if you can find me with your eyes closed.

Then one by one men came and choose their partner. Some got their original partner , some got strangers. Now it's ansh's turn.

Rishu - come on jiju.

Adi - come on bhai. 𝘈𝘫 𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘰 𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘢.

All laughed hearing that. Ansh come towards the line and stops before the first one then move forward. Like this he leaves behind everyone and stops before me. I held my breath. He smiled and pulled me by my waist.

He opened his blindfold and kiss my head. Everyone cheered for us. I looked at him smiling widely.

After that the couple dance started. Everyone started swinging in the song ''Bana sharabi''.

It's one of my favourite. And with ansh it became more meaningful. At the end ansh pick me up and twirled. Everyone clapped and hooted. Rishu and Adi came back on the stage.

Adi - what a performance! All of you.

Rishu - but di and jiju, you are the best.

I give a flying kiss to them. Ansh pulled me more close to him.

Adi - now let's start the performances.

Then Maa-papa, mom-dad dances on '' 𝘢𝘢𝘫  𝘬𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦''.

They danced so good. We all cheered for them. Then Adi, ansh and ashu bhai danced on ''𝘨𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘰''.

They are so good. Especially my man. My goodness, he is looking so hot, guys.

Now it's our turn. Let's so them we are not less than them. We three means me, divi and rishu went to the dance floor and everyone cheered. The song '' 𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘵 '' , played and we danced flaunting our dance moves.

When the song ended everyone hooted and cheered including our partners and parents. I came towards ansh.

Ansh -  that was so hot baby.

I blushed looking down and said, '' you are good too''.

Then came the most awaited performance by our star couple bhai and divi. They danced on ''𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯'' and '' 𝘬𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 2.0''.

After their performance we all dance on '' 𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘮'' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 '' 𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘢𝘵''. It was so much fun. Then we all have our dinner together and left for home.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

𝙈𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙙 - 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧219.
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓