Yu Qi cared less about it. They could say anything that they wanted to. That kind of things would never disturb Yu Qi.

When Bai Yu first heard about this, he went to see Yu Qi.

"Yu Qi." Bai Yu already called Yu Qi as her first time. Of course, he just doing it without Yu Qi's consent.

Yu Qi looked at Bai Yu for a moment and ignored him as always.

"Yu Qi, are you okay? I heard about the incident." Bai Yu spoke.

"That girl twisted the truth since she is jealous of you." Bai Yu spoke again while looking at Yu Qi.

Suddenly he saw something that made him so surprised. Her smile. She was smiling when she was with him. This never happened before. Yu Qi must probably have changed her thoughts about him. He was about to grab Yu Qi's hand but then he watched Yu Qi ran forward passing him. She then hugged the man who was standing not far from him.

"I miss you." Yu Qi said while hugging her man.

Long Hui smiled. His beloved Qi Qi had already changed. She already could say something like that now.

"I miss you too. How are you?" Long Hui gave Yu Qi a quick kiss?

Yu Qi was blushing. She was still shy whenever Long Hui kissed her.

"I'm fine." But still, Yu Qi answered Long Hui.

"Then, it's good." Long Hui patted Yu Qi's head while looked at Bai Yu who waw still standing like a statue at the same place where he was together with Yu Qi earlier.

Long Hui accessed Bai Yu with his eyes. He then gave some kind of warning through his eyes, telling to stay away from his girlfriend.

Bai Yu seemed to understand what Long Hui wanted to tell him. He also knew that the man who had hugged Yu Qi was dangerous. That man probably wanted him to stay away from his girlfriend. It was dangerous to try to get the girl from the man like him but it was also exciting.

C462 - 462: He Will Follow Her

Yu Qi had already forgotten that Bai Yu who had talked with her just now. Her mind completely focused on her man. It had been a while since she had last met with him. So, she missed him.'

Master, I will hang out somewhere. You can spend time with that man.' Aoi said through telepathy.

It was better to stay away from his master. Aoi knew his master missed that man so much.

'But you have to compensate me later.' Aoi added.

'Okay. I know.' Yu Qi smiled.

Aoi slowly stepped away from the couple.

"What are you doing here? Some work?" Yu Qi asked.

"No. I just came to meet you." Long Hui shook his hand.

It was the truth. He just came back from a mission. So, he got free time as a reward. So, he came here to see his beloved Qi Qi.

He needed to see whether there was some kind of creature who was aiming for his beloved Qi Qi. It turned out to be true. Someone wanted to snatch his beloved Qi Qi. It was good that he came to see his beloved Qi Qi.

"Where do you want to go?" Long Hui asked as he noticed that Yu Qi was about to go out.

"Hmm... I want to relax since it has been a long time since I have taken a rest from all of this. So, I just want to go to Minwa Lake to relax." Yu Qi nodded.

"Minwa Lake?" Long Hui asked.

"Hmm... I heard about it when I was in my first year but I did not have time to go to visit it. Since I just want to relax for today, it is a good location." Yu Qi told Long Hui.