Target 1 : Nickel & Baseball

TW!!! : Panic attack, hallucination and mention of Throwing Up PLS DON'T READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE !!!!!!

3rd person pov lol.

it was definitely a good evening at hotel Oj, everyone was having a pretty decent time talking to each other.

even balloon AND nickel and baseball was talking together, well tbh balloon just keep saying sorry for what he have done in the past and that he change and nickel keep saying it was okay now, baseball in the other hand...

baseball don't even know if this is just a panic attack or something else..

he don't know what is happening right now, balloon and nickels voice were..muffled in someway..

he breath slowly, closing his eyes to focus again, but those taunt those laugh is just..irritating.

he heard a..muffle, a voice calling his name.

"baseball?, yo baseball bud you good ?" was heard, it rings in his mind, like a siren from an ambulance.

he start to feel like he was shake, and

"baseball!" it was nickel, balloon beside him with his arm on Baseball body, looks like balloon was the one who shake him.

"h - huh ?" -baseball

"dude, you good ?" -nickel

"a - are you okay baseball ?" -balloon

"o - oh yeah, haha.., yeah i'm okay.." -baseball

"wanna.., talk about it maybe ?" -nickel

"you know what, yeah i need to get that out of my mind.." -baseball

"my room ?" -nickel

"yeah.." -baseball

"sorry balloon but we'll be right back" -nickel

baseball and nickel get themself of the couch and walks away to nickels room.

when they got there, baseball walked inside and nickel behind him and close the door.

nickel get on top of his bed, baseball following second after.

"so-" before nickel could finish his sentence, he heard baseball sniffling.

"h - hey !, a - are you okay ?!"-nickel

"i - i *sniff* i don't know nickel *sniff*, it's so.. hard to explain..*sniff* " -baseball

"hey, uhh i'm not that good at emotion but, shhhh it's gonna be okay.." -nickel

"Heh, Thanks Nickel.." -Baseball

"don't Think about it to much, so will you tell me what happened ?" -Nickel

"Sure, I Guess " -Baseball

baseball told nickel about the panic attack, but at the same time baseball doesn't think it was a panic attack, he heard someone.. unrecognizable or maybe he just don't remember who he heard that time.

baseball said to nickel that this was his first time getting something like that, nickel who knows what happened to his alli- Friend think that..WAS Not a Panic Attack rather it's something else, maybe baseball will get more of this so called voice he heard, but of course he just want to keep baseball o-....

suddenly A waved of headache smack him like a tsunami.

his mind is making these ringing sound, it was very.uncomfortable.

and not a second after that happened..

nickel Is not sure, about what happened but it feels so similar to what baseball told him

he tries to get this feeling out of his head but it just make his headache worse.

baseball who knew nickel was hurt, lay him down and try to snap him out, nothing work so.

*WATER SOUND*

"GAH" -Nickel

Baseball who was holding a bucket with his mouth, put the bucket down.

"Gosh, finally, are you okay ?" -Baseball

"W - , Huh ?!" -Nickel

"what happened ?" -Baseball

"i - I don't know..but it's so similar to what you said..i Feel like throwing up.." -Nickel

baseball bring the basket on the floor to nickel.

"thanks.." -Nickel

"No problem, just wanna make you feel better" -Baseball

not a second after nickel throw up to the bucket.

baseball who was concerned about nickel touch nickels forehead with his leg.

"oh.., you're sick nickel" -Baseball

"oh, ugh i hate being sick, can you bring the medicine that's labeled "paracetamol", Thanks" -Nickel

"sure" -Baseball

baseball walk to a cabinet and open the one that say medicine and grab the paracetamol.

"Here" -Baseball

"Thank You Baseball" -Nickel

nickel open the paracetamol box and open the bottle and pour it into a spoon and swallowed it.

and that night, was a pretty concerning night, with a worried baseball and a sick nickel.

hmmm, let's see our next target shall we ?
———————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N :

finally done, hopefully you guys enjoyed it

i am not a professional writer so pls give me feedback or just anything that maybe i could try to improve !

and that's it, the schedule is gonna be pretty wonky but i'll try lol

so yeah bye bros or gals or just readers