Chapter 04

~Morning~

1st POV

As soon as the sun rose Ange had opened her eyes. "Well, I must say. That was a pleasant sleep. I better get ready for school."
She stood up from her bed and wore her uniform that was especially made by Crewel-sensei. Ange didn't need a magic pen to cast spells but Crowley had given her one anyway.
As she got dressed, she took her bag and went down the stairs of her dorm to go to school. While she was going down she was hearing voices. It was her other fellow dormates Sebek and Silver along with the Vice-house warden Lilia and her dorm leader Malleus.
"Goodmorning everyone"
They turned around and the first to speak was Lilia. "Well look at that. Goodmorning to you too Lady Angelique", he said and bowed along with the other three. "Please, don't bow down to me. We are fellow classmates, you shall treat me as your equal".
As the words left her mouth the loud one, Sebek, spoke "That would be rude of us your highness. I refuse to address you as my equal. You don't deserve such a lowly title and so does our great Lord Malleus", he said with pride.
I sweatdropped at his words. 'Well he is a... very intriguing individual, isn't he?' "You can do as you wish. I'm not one to judge"

~Time Skip~

Walking down the Main Street, I notice the statues of the Great Seven.
"Well, it's been a long time since I last saw you haven't it?", I mumbled to myself.
Two students were passing by, then...
"Hey have you heard about the student that broke the chandelier?"
"Yes I heard the headmaster almost kicked them out of the school".
'Hm? I wonder who they might be talking about.
*bell rings*
"I better hurry, don't wanna be late on the first day".
I started walking to my classroom, "Let's see. 1-A, 1-B... Oh! Class 1-C, here it is"
I found my classroom and went in. As I stepped foot inside the class, all the attention was on me. I smiled slightly and waved at everyone. They all had a small blush on their cheeks and some of them waved back at me. I tried to find where to sit when suddenly....
"Phs, over here. You can sit here"
I turned around and saw a boy with short purple hair. I sat beside him and smiled at him.
"Thank you. I'm Angelique Crystal but you can call me Ange"
I introduced myself and reached my hand for a handshake. He took it and introduced himself to me.
"My name is Epel Felmier. Nice to meet you Ange".
'I can't he, is so cute. Must protect this boy' "I'll be in your care then Epel".
As our conversation ended the teacher came in.
"Good day to you first years. My name is Mozus Trein and this here is my companion Lucius, I will be your Magic History teacher. I hope that there won't be any slackers in my class. Anyone who sleeps will have to face the consequences".
Wow, what a teacher. Well sleep won't be a problem, unlike the simple history lessons that I had to endure in the human world, magic history sounds 100 times more interesting.

~Time Skip~

*bell rings*
I stretched my back after a long hour of sitting on this chair. Well, that sure was interesting can't complain. I got up from my sit to go to my next class along with Epel. We had PE with Mr.Vargas. I'm a little bit excited. I was always an athletic person.
This reminds me of the time I had to go to Miyagi and help the volleyball teams, 'Good memories.'
We arrived outside at the courtyard where the teacher was waiting for us.
"You lot. My name is Ashton Vargas and I will be training you to death. A magician must be both talented in magic but also fit enough to keep his ground even without it", as soon as those words left his mouth you could hear some students complain from time to time. On the other hand, Epel beside me had sparkles in his eyes.
'He is completely excited and he doesn't hide it at all', he noticed me staring at him and immediately blushed from embarrassment.
"Your are very excited aren't you?", he hesitated a little but eventually he spoke to me.
"You know, I'm in Pomefiore but I'm more interested in being manly rather than beautiful".
I could see the depressed feeling in his eyes. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me
"Epel, just because you are in a dorm that's based of the Beautiful Queen doesn't mean you ought to be interested in beauty. Look at that student", I pointed to the other side of the yard as he followed my finger.
"He has animal features but he is in Heartsbyul and not Savannaclaw. I'll tell you something, after the mirror sorted me to Diasomnia he told me I could be in Savannaclaw too"
I said to him and he looked surprised. "But how?", he asked me.
"Simple. Because I'm athletic, it's just my personality lies more on the Diasomnia side because I'm not as competitive as the Savannaclaw residents"
He looked to be in thought then smiled and looked at me "Thank you Ange. I feel better now".
I smiled at him, "That's what friends are for Epel".