Chapter 2 : Lana

IMPORTANT NOTE: The GIF above is a clip from the video Sturmgruppe.

Yes, it is of Lana Del Rey getting raped.

It hurts me when I see it but I need it for this chapter.

To understand the whole GIF google 'Marilyn Manson, Lana Del Rey, and Eli Roth Sturmgruppe.'

It doesn't show her fully getting raped so it's not bad it's just sad.

LANA DID NOT ACTUALLY GET RAPED!

It's not a real video. It's like a music video without music so it's NOT REAL!

So there ya go.

XoXo

GagasGelato

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Lana's POV]

*FlashBack*

"No! Stop.....please just...stop..." I beg as he walks slowly toward me. He grabs me and turns me around. He throws me on the bed. I push him away and he throws my head down on the bed while yelling at me.

"Stay STILL!" He hits me with his belt.

"Stttoooopp!" I cry

My face is held down into the bed and I try to push him off of me again. It doesn't work. It just gets worse.

"Stop it you slut!" He hits me again and again with his belt. I roll around on the bed crying out in agony and in pain trying to escape the lashes.

*A little bit later*

He pulls his pants back up as I sit by the side of the bed crying softly. He walks out and I just watch the door.

I realize something.

I just got raped.

*End FlashBack*

"Hello Lizzy." The man behind the counter says to me. I come here often and he knows my name.

"It's Lana. How many times do I have to tell you." I say as I take my sunglasses off.

"I like Lizzy better but whatever Lana. What can I get you?" He asks.

"A shot of something strong." I slide onto a barstool.

"Something strong...okay. I'll surprise you." He says as he touches my face with his fingers. I bite my lip and smile. I've only slept with him 3 times and he is my favorite.

His name is Quinn and he's 29. I'm 27 at the moment. I can't wait to turn 28.

That means I'm getting older.

It means I'm closer and closer to death.

"Alright babe. A shot of something strong..." Quinn mumbles as he starts to make my drink.

"I can give you a shot of something strong." He says as he turns to look at me. He looks me up and down and smiles then turns around to finish making my drink. I bite my lip again and look at my toes.

"Hey girl." I hear a familiar voice. It's Chris. He's a guy I thought I'd never see again. Yeah, I slept with him but then he started to get kind of abusive and rough so I told him to stop and he didn't like that so he hit me and then he just...just raped me. I Thought I wouldn't see him again.