1

[JOHN B balances on the edge at the top of the roof, beer in hand.]

"OH LOOK ITS THE DISAPPOINTMENT!" Joked AJ once she saw her twin brother.

The pogues stayed quite as they were used to the two's sibling banter.

"Says the adopted child." He replied, rolling his eyes at his twin. 

"We're twins idiot. If I'm adopted so are you." JB was stuck there so he just shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the screen.

JOHN B: We're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"What are the pogues?" Asked lily, after all she needed to know everything about her friends and finding out they had a life which she knew nothing about, hurt her.

So she would try to know about this life of theirs and be there for them. Because why would they be reacting to the future If something bad isn't going to happen?

"It will be explained as we go on, I think." Reliped Aurora giving Lily a smile, whilst James sat staring at her in awe. 'She's so beautiful' he thought to himself.

[Pope watches annoyed drill in hand]

"BEST FRIEND!" Aurora cheers at the appearance of Pope.

"HEY! I thought I was your best friend!" Cries AJ as she clutched her chest and fell to the floor at the betrayal.

"I can have more than one best friend you know."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can"

"No"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO!"

"See even u said it." AJ smiled.

"NOOO, you were meant to fall for it."

"Well to bad, I didn't cause I am smarter than you."

Aurora grumbled under her breath as she slouched in her seat broodily. AJ sat back at her place as it began once again.

POPE: That's what, a three story fall to the deck? I give you about a 1 in 3 chance of survival.

JOHN B: Hmm [Licks fingers and puts it in the air, checking the wind] Should I do it?

POPE: yeah, you should me and Rora will shoot you on the way down, isn't that right Rora?

AURORA: Yup [nods head up and down, a cheeky smile plastered across her face]

"AJ LOOK ITS ME!! IM ON THE SCREEN!!" Aurora says, shacking AJ backwards and forwards  making her feel nauseas.

"I can see Rory, I'm not blind. Now STOP BLOODY SHACKING ME!" 

"Woops sorry." she says letting go of her childhood best friend. 

JOHN B: You'll shoot me? [makes gun fingers] pew

[KIARA walks around from inside the construction site] 

KIARA: They're going to have Japanese toilets with towel warmers.

AJ: Of course they are, why wouldn't they?

"RORY LOOK ITS ME!! IM ON THE SCREEN TOO!!" AJ screams in Aurora's ear.

"QUIT YELLING IN MY EAR, WOMEN."

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"No"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT. YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE." screamed Sarah, speaking for the first time since beginning watching the show. 

"Of course, PrInCeSs." They mockingly said weirdly in sync before returning their attention back at the screen.

KIARA: This use to be a turtle habitat but, who cares about the turtles, I guess?

AURORA {JOKES} : I can't have cold towels. 

AJ: [SEES JOHN B] : Can you please not kill yourself? 

"awww do you care about me??" laughs JB at his sister, who merely scoffs but doesn't deny.

[AJ SITS NEXT TO JJ  ON THE SIDE OF THE ROOF, BOTH WITH BEERS IN THEIR HANDS. JJ TAKES IN JOHN B , WAVERING WITH HIS HEELS OVER THE EDGE.]

JJ: Don't spill that beer, I'm not getting you a new one. 

JOHN B: [DROPS BEER OF EDGE] Woah. Oh, shit. 

"You're an idiot." spoke AJ staring at her brother wondering if he had been dropped multiple times and landed on his head when they were younger..

"Shut up" he muttered under his breath, pouting.

JJ: Of course you did.

AJ: great job idiot.

AURORA: Smooth

JOHN B [GROANS] : Noooo.

POPE: A-PLUS

KIARA [MUTTERS] : DUMBASS.

The occupants of the hall laughed at the fact that the so called pouges did not seem surprised. 

ADT SECURITY: HEY!

POPE: Hey, uhh, security's here. Let's wrap it up.

[JOHN B TURNS TO SEE AN ADT CAR PULLING INTO THE YARD]

"Why are the security after you?!" James worried for his long time crush.

"It's fine. It happens about 3-4 times a week. " shrugged Aurora oblivious to the baffled looks she was getting from the occupants of the hall. I mean what do you expect? She's JJ's sister.

'Mudbloods and muggles' the pure blood supremacists sneered in disgust receiving a death stare from JJ and John B. They could say whatever the hell they want about them but not about their family.

JOHN B: Boys are early today.
JJ: Alright, humpty dumpty, LETS ROLL! {exclaims}
POPE: Yeah.
KIARA: Let's go guys and girls.
AURORA: Don't have to tell me twice.
AJ: HELL YES!

People from around the hall leaned forward in anticipation. They couldn't wait to see what happened next.

A/N:

SO what did u think of the first chapter?

What do u think of AJ?

What do u think of Aurora?

The pogues?

And if u know any good scripts pls let me know as I cant find any good ones.