𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 • 𝐣𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡

Start from the beginning

"We made it!" Ahsoka said and pressed the button to open the docking port. Things escalated quickly when the ship started to blow up and fire raced towards them.

"It's too late!" Anakin yelled. He then quickly turned around and pushed the group using the Force inside the rescue ship. Aayla and the padawans, along with a few clone troopers, stumbled and fell to the floor.

"Master!" Ahsoka shouted when the door closed, while Anakin was still in the port.

"Anakin!" Sérena yelled. The padawans ran to the door.

"Don't move the ship!" Ahsoka shouted.

"Are you guys all right down there?" The pilot asked through the communication channel.

"We have to get him out. Now!" Sérena said and looked at Aayla while Ahsoka frantically pushed the door's buttons. They managed to make it open just a little.

Ahsoka peeped through the small hole and saw Anakin sprawled on the floor, And without much hesitation, She cut a hole through the blast door with her lightsaber.

Ahsoka tried to drag Anakin into their escape ship, But Anakin was definitely too heavy for her alone. Sérena immediately rushed to her assistance. The girls then worked together to drag Anakin to safety.

"Ahsoka, Sérena, we have to leave now!" Aayla hurried over to them and checked Anakin's condition. 

"I'm gonna turn on the deflector shields!" Commander Bly said and sprinted away. Soon, their ship detached from the venator and flew away. After getting Anakin to the med room, Aayla rushed to the bridge.

"You'll never be able to dock with our ship in the middle of this battle," Admiral Yularen said to Aayla.

"We have no choice, Admiral. General Skywalker's condition may be critical," Aayla explained "We must get him onboard the Resolute," She finished.

"Are all Jedi so reckless?" The admiral sighed, looking frustrated.

"Just the good ones," Aayla smiled. As they were about to dock on The Resolute, a flock of battle droids shot at them, and hit the bridge, then killed the pilot.

"The hyperdrive's been activated!" Commander Bly shouted, as it turned out, the pilot who was shot fell to the control panel and accidentally hit the hyperdrive switches.

"Shut it down!" Aayla panicked slightly.

"I can't!" Bly becomes more panicked.

"General Secura, what's going on?" Admiral Yularen asked the Jedi.

"We're going into hyperspace. Detach! Detach!" She ordered.

"They'll take us with them!" A trooper aboard the Resolute informed the Admiral.

"Evasive maneuvers!" Yularen shouted. Just in time, their ship detached from the Resolute's hangar. With that, Aayla and the group went into hyperspace and disappeared.

"Plot every course along their last known trajectory! We need to finish this battle and find them!" Admiral Yularen said to his officers.

As their ship flew through hyperspace, Ahsoka and Sérena waited for Anakin in the medical room, They were all exhausted and worried. The door to the med room slid open, And Aayla stepped in.

"I need you two with Commander Bly up on the bridge right now," Aayla told the padawans, and looked at Anakin, who was lying unconscious on the bed.

"I should stay. Commander Bly doesn't need my help, Anakin does," Ahsoka objected, Sérena looked at the heartbeat monitor.