When it was Boss Cao's turn, he had already fallen into a frenzied battle, with his bloodshot eyes open, he kept killing the zombies around him, and he could hear the exhausted exhalation of his blower, and he was still exhausted. They refused to stop.

    When Si Huaixi was about to take him away, Chief Cao planned to angrily resist and continue to kill the zombies, avenging his companions who were brutally killed by the zombies.

    Si Huaixi grabbed Chief Cao and told Pei Zhaozhou's plan. With convincing sea blue eyes, he said firmly: "We will avenge them, but first we have to leave safely, and then we can avenge them."

    Leader Cao burst into tears, and said shamefully to Si Huaixi: "I'm sorry, brother Si, you go to deal with the most difficult high-level zombies, but our strength is too weak to even defend the Lucheng base, and we can't stop the siege of zombies." , was broken into the base by zombies and killed so many people..."

    Si Huaixi didn't say much, but he felt a little more eager to go to Pei Zhaozhou's side. After the survivors on the base side were settled, he immediately told Pei Zhaozhou.

    "Everything is ready here."

    Pei Zhaozhou in the laboratory looked stern and serious, adjusted the giant energy cannon again, and said in a condensed voice: "Okay, my side is also ready.

    " Breach the hordes of zombies that have invaded the base.

    Fire the cannon—

    the black light beam that suddenly appeared made Chen Wen, who was hiding in the crowd of zombies, feel a tingling sense of deadly danger, and instantly dodged as fast as he could!

    Boom—boom—————

    The huge zombie army in front of it was directly wiped out by the black beam, just like toppling dominoes, piece after piece of zombie army fell down, and after they merged into the black beam, the scene was instantly emptied.

    The army of zombies that were crowded under the gap in the city wall seemed to have disappeared from the world. The empty environment was instantly quiet, and the empty ground lasted for a long time. After the black light beam completely disappeared, sporadic zombie figures were seen at the end.

    The remaining energy muzzle melted due to the black beams emitted.

    Intellectual Brain Silver Arc also detected a dangerously high temperature inside the giant metal energy cannon, and issued a warning report: [Master, the production period of the energy fort is limited, and some places have been reduced. If the energy cannon is fired again, it will be completely scrapped. 】

    Pei Zhaozhou knew that the next battle with the zombies would not be so simple. There was only one chance left to fire the energy cannon, which must not be wasted lightly. Moreover, according to the exposure of the zombie traitor Jing Boshan, there is still a zombie king with terrifying mental power, which needs to be guarded carefully .

    Fortunately, the two energy cannons came down, and the number of zombies was greatly reduced. Next, it can be solved by the cooperation of local supernatural beings and ordinary people in the Lucheng base.

    Pei Zhaozhou said: "I know that the next shot will definitely kill the zombie king behind the scenes, and end the zombie king's control over so many zombies, only then can we truly resolve this battle."

    Battlefield.

    The destructive trail left behind by the black beam.

    No matter how many times he watched it, Chen Wen became more and more determined to put the person who controlled this weapon behind the scenes as the number one must-kill list, and even Si Huaixi was relegated to the second place.

    If this weapon is controlled by humans, the number of zombies far exceeding humans will no longer be an advantage. Humans with this mysterious weapon may turn against the wind and escape the control of zombies.

    This is not at all in line with Chen Wen's vision for the future of zombies. In the future, it should be the turn of zombies to stand at the top of the food chain, and human beings will become the meat of zombies!

    Chen Wen approached Pei Zhaozhou's location maliciously, and through the black light beam just now, he has completely determined the specific location of the launch—the research institute!

    All that's left is to kill the guy who made the weapon!

    Just when Chen Wen thought everything would go well when he sneaked into the base, Si Huaixi's sudden appearance disrupted his plan.

    "Where are you going, zombie?"

    Si Huaixi asked with sharp eyes, blocking Chen Wen's path, with a cold and murderous look on his face.

    Chen Wen's body froze for an instant, recognizing the voice of the supernatural being he hated the most, and slashed a stern slash towards Si Huaixi's red eyes.

    He thought he was hiding well, but he didn't know that the figure that avoided the black light beam among the zombies just now was faster than ordinary zombies, which immediately aroused Si Huaixi's vigilance.

    It's just that Chen Wen still didn't give up, he was now controlling the surviving zombies to gather together, luckily Si Huaixi didn't find him.

    But how is this possible?

    The menacing attack from behind was obviously aimed at him.

    Chen Wen was forced to dodge helplessly.

    As a high-level zombie, he could avoid it, but the low-level zombies around him were not so lucky. Si Huaixi was almost dead with one blow.

    Chen Wen's alternative is also highlighted.

    Si Huaixi's eyes sharpened, and his men's attacks became more and more fierce, directly tearing off Chen Wen's disguise, and the next second he was shocked by the familiar person in front of him.

    "It's you, Chen Wen."