The people on the city wall fell down one after another for some reason, and fell heavily to the ground, which was almost impossible to save. As the city wall was directly pierced, several walls collapsed, revealing a naked avenue leading to the base, and a large number of zombies rushed in.

    Chief Cao's face was so cloudy that water dripped out, and the zombies broke through the defense of the base without his noticing, and it was too late for Si Huaixi to chase another high-level zombie.

    "Team Zhang, a team of supernatural beings, hurry to save people. Team Li and all his supernatural beings will follow me to stop the zombies from entering the Lucheng base!

    " Already !"

    The damage that level 11 zombies can cause is astonishing, and Chen Wen deliberately made it difficult for Chief Cao and the others, how could he easily let them guard and mix with ordinary zombies, no one noticed that the zombie king was hiding beside them .

    A seemingly ordinary zombie can pierce through the body of a supernatural being with a single claw, and even crush the internal organs of the heart. It is impossible for ordinary supernatural attacks to penetrate Chen Wen's defense.

    Leader Cao watched his comrades around him being killed one by one. He was so sad that his eyes cleaved and his canthus exploded. Suddenly, thunder and lightning fell one after another, blasting a large number of zombies in an instant.

    But it was useless, the footsteps of the zombie army still trampled on the land of the Lucheng base, and the people who had no time to escape were eaten by the zombies.

    The base has already suffered heavy casualties. Chief Cao is struggling with scars all over his body. Many people with supernatural abilities have exhausted their abilities, and they are carrying them with only the weapons in their hands.

    But the zombies inevitably entered the Lucheng base where the supernatural beings could not defend. At this time, the Lucheng base fell into chaos and screams came from every corner.

    Chen Wen returned satisfied after seeing this scene, controlled the army of zombies to hide his figure, and was thinking of looking for it according to the direction of the black beam shot just now.

    After Si Huaixi killed the remaining high-level zombie, he arrived.

    Seeing the tragic scene in front of him.

    Si Huaixi fell into a dead silence for a moment, his sea-blue eyes were cold and angry, and with one blow, he directly cut a deep ditch hundreds of meters long, blocking the gap in the city wall from the zombies pouring in from outside.

    Relying on instinct, the zombies couldn't distinguish the route in front of them, and fell forward and backward into the deep ditch.

    On the other side, Pei Zhaozhou felt the anger in Si Huaixi's heart, and said along the way: "I will help you, take them out of here, and I will empty out the zombies here.

    " His expression melted for a moment, and he said in a hoarse voice: "Okay, I will leave this place to you, and I will leave the rest of the zombies to me."

    Si Huaixi knew that Pei Zhaozhou's weapon was powerful, and he could even kill him with his own ability. To kill tens of thousands of zombies, the power and energy and time required are by no means comparable to the quick blow of that mysterious weapon.

    The best option is to stop casualties at the base as soon as possible.

    Si Huaixi cooperated with Pei Zhaozhou's instructions and took the base comrades who were still fighting tenaciously to a safe place.