"Don't think about breaking through our level!"

    The rest of the supernatural powers worked together to use their supernatural powers, and the young and strong ordinary people who didn't know supernatural powers threw stones, used guns, bows and arrows to hit the zombie army that was densely climbing up the city wall below.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were cold, he didn't even use his supernatural powers, he walked directly through the air, and kicked the huge mountain hanging in the air back to the camp of zombies with his powerful pure physical strength.

    The giant mountain cracked, and the cracked stones killed a large number of zombies.

    The people at the base were dumbfounded, and couldn't believe that human beings have such inhuman power, but when they thought that the person with such miraculous power was the commander of their base, their confidence increased instantly, and the entire base was thundered. cheers.

    "Okay! Commander is awesome!"

    "Kill all those zombies!"

    "Quick—the superhumans continue to attack! We can't lose too much to the commander, kill this group of zombies!" The

    zombie camp was hit hard at the beginning, and the atmosphere suddenly became bad.

    Chen Wen sent his voice to several high-ranking zombies at the vanguard with his mental power, threatening in a cold tone: "If you can't get Si Huaixi's head, show me your heads!"

    Several high-ranking zombies With a frightened face, he didn't dare to relax at all, and used all his strength to create a natural disaster-level scene that was enough to scare people's hearts.

    Floods fell from the sky, storms, boulders gathered into mudslides that destroyed everything.

    Drowsy night.

    In the dark where the high beams could not reach, the people on the city wall of the base heard the deafening roar of the torrent, sweeping the soil around the base aggressively.

    Wherever it went, everything devoured the soil and lost it, leaving traces of mudslides hundreds of meters long, causing the ground to vibrate violently!

    People on the city wall of the base could feel the shaking of their minds, as if the city wall of the base was about to collapse in the next moment.

    As the mudslide was only 800 meters away from the city wall of the base, the people at the base finally saw the whole picture of the mudslide. It was not just a mudslide, but a tsunami made of mudslides hundreds of meters high and thousands of meters wide!

    The people at the base looked at the increasingly turbulent and huge mudslide, with fear in their eyes. If this continues, the Lucheng base will definitely be reduced to ruins!

    How can human beings resist natural disasters.

    Just when everyone was feeling desperate, the mudslide was unable to move another 50 meters after walking another 50 meters, and stopped when it was more than 700 meters away from the base, as if blocked by a tall transparent wall.

    Inexplicably, everyone's eyes turned to the commander at the top.

    The light illuminated his only back that blocked the mudslide tsunami.

    Under the spotlight.

    Si Huaixi's cold blue eyes were sharp, his forehead was dripping with sweat, and the tense muscles in his arms knew that he was not going to relax now.