Chen Wen raised his lips and said with a dark look in his eyes: "Don't worry, first gather the zombies to attack slowly , It’s definitely not that simple to gnaw at the tough bone of the commander.”

    Jing Boshan replied: “Yes, my subordinates will arrange it immediately.”

    Chen Wen suddenly thought about something and said: “Wait a minute, by the way, let’s live with Si Huaixi Since the person who infected him with the zombie virus can be let go, Si Huaixi must attach great importance to this person, and you understand the next thing..."

    Chen Wen thought of Si Huaixi staring at that person back then The look in his eyes is an emotion that zombies like him don't understand, but even if he doesn't understand, he can still use it.

    Jing Boshan nodded knowingly, but a dark light of disdain flashed in his eyes.

    What Chen Wen, a sinister and cunning zombie, did, even the zombies thought it was despicable, but he wanted to take Si Huaixi hostage, so he couldn't let his scheme succeed.

    Jing Boshan said: "The subordinates will send someone to arrest that person immediately!"

    Chen Wen stroked his chin with his fingers, looked at Jing Boshan with casual eyes for a while, smiled and did not speak.

    It made Jing Boshan secretly startled, thinking that something about him had aroused Chen Wen's suspicion, and he couldn't help lowering his head so that he almost reached the ground.

    Chen Wencai said slowly: "I'm afraid you will be too busy to do so many things, let Lai Hong help you."

    Although he was robbed of his work by a zombie, Jing Boshan felt at ease.

    The zombie named Lai Hong didn't join Chen Wen's team in the same group as him, and he had very little contact with him on weekdays. The reason why Chen Wen let such a zombie accept his job was just that he was suspicious again.

    It would be troublesome for Jing Boshan to have one more zombie, but it was better than Chen Wen finding out that he had secretly betrayed him, so he immediately replied respectfully.

    "Yes, the subordinate will deliver the task later, and the address information about that person will also be handed over to Lai Hong."

    Chen Wen nodded, then looked at the tall bald zombie standing on the other side, and ordered: "It's a capture, Don't kill people, it's useful to be alive."

    The tall, bald zombie standing beside him immediately said harshly: "Your subordinates obey your orders."

    -------------------- -----------------

    "Prepare for the attack of a large number of zombies, suspend all affairs of the base first, and deal with the next zombie crisis with the highest state of wartime alert."

    Si Huaixi threw This sentence shocked everyone at the table.

    He was suddenly asked to say that there were some urgent matters to be announced, and the sensational news was announced immediately, and the people who came to the meeting were a little at a loss.

    "Commander, where did this news come from? Why don't I know at all?" One of the supernatural being captains said, and turned his attention to Chief Cao.

    "Boss Cao, is this news true? Our transportation team is preparing to leave the day after tomorrow, and Captain Zhang left a day early in a hurry. If the news of the zombie attack is true, then we have to recall all the abilities of the base. They also distribute combat weapons to civilians."