He accepted Si Huaixi's explanation, but when did the female supernatural person hint that there was information, why didn't he have any news at all? Could it be that there is a special communication method between supernatural persons?

    Pei Zhaozhou asked: "What information, when did you say it?" It

    suddenly occurred to me that I am also a person who has just arrived at the base, and if it involves confidential matters of the base, it is normal for Si Huaixi, as the leader of the base, not to answer.

    Pei Zhaozhou narrowed his eyes slightly, and added: "If it's information that needs to be kept secret, you don't need to tell me."

    Si Huaixi lowered his eyes and thought for a while, if it was someone else, he would definitely not know about these secret information. revealed.

    But after these days of getting along, Pei Zhaozhou trusted him blindly without reservation. Those unusual and valuable high-tech machinery and related final drawings were just given to the professors of the institute without asking for any compensation. The energy tower is also because he mentioned that the base lacks generators to provide energy.

    No matter how dull Si Huaixi was, he also realized that the reason why Pei Zhaozhou did things that were not beneficial to him was also for him in the final analysis.

    Let's talk about other things.

    If he really dares not to say anything, the bad-tempered Pei Maomao will ignore him again.

    After finally coaxing Mao Mao to pay attention to him, he didn't want another tragedy to happen again.

    Si Huaixi's thoughts flashed for half a second, and he said directly: "I don't know the specifics, You Xiaolin just hinted that she might be dealing with some special matters tonight, so she applied for the extension of the penalty at the base."

    "Tonight?"

    Pei Zhaozhou's amber-gold eyes flashed a line of suspicion, there was something to be deliberately done in the quiet of the night, and hinted to Si Huaixi to look at it.

    Why does he sound so strange.

    It sounded a lot like the female spy sent by the enemy country of the Federation that he once captured. When he tried to seduce him to obtain information, he was keenly aware that it was improperly captured.

    After revealing the identity of the spy, the female spy still tried to lure him to escape with a beauty trick, and she didn't calm down until she was put in prison for interrogation.

    Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips subtly.

    If Si Huaixi was really tempted by a supernatural woman to accept the invitation, it would be normal for him to indulge in such precarious days in the last days.

    Si Huaixi is not an alpha suffering from pheromone disorder like him, without a matching omega and beta, he is destined to be alone.

    He is a normal male, and as a supernatural being at the top of the last days, the need for desire is nothing more than normal.

    only……

    There was an inexplicable discomfort in Pei Zhaozhou's heart, and he said with vague and complicated eyes: "Are you sure you didn't misunderstand?"

    "Forget it, you will understand when you go tonight."

    Pei Zhaozhou said very understandingly: "If you have special Need, I can come later tomorrow morning, and I can take care of the laboratory matters first." At first,

    Si Huaixi didn't quite understand what Pei Zhaozhou was talking about, but after hearing that, he understood everything later, and his sea-blue eyes raised waves anger.

    Co-author Pei Zhaozhou thought that the information he said was just an excuse, and the real reason was to date a female superhuman tonight!

    He even said the words to persuade him to come later the next day, really! yes! too! paste! Heart!

    In Pei Zhaozhou's mind, his image is so bad, if he casually hooks up with a woman with supernatural powers, will he accept a dissolute person? ! !

    Now it was Si Huaixi's turn to clenched his teeth in anger.

    I can't wait to slap this cranky Pei Maomao on his knee!

    Si Huaixi was extremely angry, his gloomy sea-blue eyes were like the waves of a stormy sea, he suppressed his anger and said, "It's not what you think! You go with me tonight!"

    Pei Zhaozhou hesitated: " This is not good, what if there is more personal embarrassment..."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were cold, the anger burning in his heart was almost burning through his chest, he bit his gums white in anger, and said: "Shut up, just follow me tonight and see if it's what you think!"

    Pei Zhaozhou didn't want to participate.

    But Si Huaixi insisted again and again, it seemed that if he didn't go to Si Huaixi, he could keep staring at him angrily, like a swollen pufferfish...

    Pei Zhaozhou hesitated.

    "Ok."