Then he untied the shackles of his mental power.

    Zhou Fei immediately exhaled, and took two steps. His weak and paralyzed thighs hadn't recovered for a while, and he almost fell to the ground.

    Si Huaixi walked up to You Xiaolin, with cold killing intent in his eyes: "What do you want to explain?"

    You Xiaolin's gloomy expression returned to normal, and her disheveled hair made her look like a sober woman. The crazy woman, with downcast eyes, admitted: "No, you won't fight back if you kill me, but there are some things that I have to do before I die, and it will take a while. When I'm done, you let me You can kill yourself."

    Qi Ding was stunned.

    Why did she just quarrel with You Xiaolin, and she went crazy and destroyed the Lucheng base not long after, and now she is still talking about committing suicide in front of him? ! ! !

    Qi Ding choked with anger: "Fuck you You Xiaolin! You're going to die, can you ask my opinion first! Aren't I your boyfriend?!!!"

    You Xiaolin's eyes were dark, and she continued to say to Si Huaixi: "Qi Ding has nothing to do with this matter. He is just an ordinary person. I can compensate all the losses of the Lucheng Base with all my crystal cores.

    " For Qi Ding, I am an eighth-level wood-type power user. I swore that as long as someone is willing to save Qi Ding in that emergency, I will be willing to pay any price. As long as you can forgive me for a while, you can Randomly assign me to do dangerous tasks."

    Si Huaixi's eyes darkened, and he said in a deep voice, "Any price is fine?"

    You Xiaolin's face was gloomy: "Yes."

    Si Huaixi: "The price is that you will go to jail, And unconditionally accept the mission of the Lucheng base within one year without any reward."

    You Xiaolin raised her cold eyes and asked, "Aren't you going to kill me?"

    Si Huaixi said indifferently: "Lucheng The rules of the base are set by me, no one can be killed for no reason, no matter whether it is an ordinary person or a supernatural being."

    "When I saw the ruins of the base and his wounds everywhere, I really wanted to kill you."

    You Xiaolin understands.

    He could have killed her at any time, but he gave her a chance to explain. It is unbelievable that she is still alive...

    Commander is indeed a strong man who has a bottom line and does not kill indiscriminately. If Qi Ding has been living in a base with him, Maybe she can rest easy.

    You Xiaolin respectfully said: "You can continue to keep the price, and you can exchange it at any time."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were light: "You can also choose to go to jail today or tomorrow, regardless of food, starve for a week You can’t die of hunger .”

    You Xiaolin nodded: “No problem.”

    Si Huaixi ordered everything, and then the superhumans from the base came to take You Xiaolin for interrogation.

    It's just that You Xiaolin suddenly said: "Commander, can tomorrow be possible? I have some things that must be done 'tonight'."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were deep, and he agreed: "Yes."

    With the permission of the commander, the others did not arrest You Xiaolin for the time being, and let You Xiaolin leave.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were confused, and he asked, "Is it really okay to let her go?"

    Si Huaixi looked meaningfully at the direction You Xiaolin left, and the boyfriend beside her was still circling her blankly and angrily. It's not easy.

    When You Xiaolin spoke just now, she emphasized the word 'tonight', and her dark eyes were full of murderous intent.

    There was something she wanted him to witness that she didn't want others to find out.

    He wanted to see what You Xiaolin was going to show him.

    Walked a good distance.

    Qi Ding was a little angry at You Xiaolin's excessive actions today, but he couldn't help worrying: "Xiaolin, are you unhappy today? If I don't say such things in the future, I will anger you. If you want to leave the Lucheng Base , let's leave."

    You Xiaolin's cold eyes softened under Qi Ding's caring eyes.

    You Xiaolin smiled and said: "Qi Ding, I'm fine, we will continue to stay at the Lucheng Base."

    Qi Ding scratched his head: "Is it really all right? Aren't you unhappy?"

    You Xiaolin thought of something , the black eyes darkened, and said: "It's okay, just solve it, Qi Ding is sorry, I have some things to do tonight."

    Qi Ding asked: "Is there anything I can do for you?"

    You Xiaolin : "Yes."

    Qi Ding was overjoyed.

    You Xiaolin: "Stay in a safe room and don't go around, wait for me to come back."

    Qi Ding's face collapsed, and he said in frustration: "Then can you tell me what you plan to do?"

    You Xiaolin shook her head, her eyes tenderly Looking at Qi Ding said: "everything will be fine."

    ——She will kill all those damn zombies tonight! ! !