The bones of what is this?

    You Xiaolin's mind suddenly went blank, and an invisible siren echoed in her mind.

    She subconsciously threw away the broken bone with her hands, and wanted to leave with a pale face.

    But thinking of the group photo in the metal round box again, my legs and feet were a little numb but refused to leave for a long time.

    Let's look for a while.

    Maybe those are just the leftover animal bones of this family, they were too lazy to throw them in the trash can and they were thrown here, and it is broad daylight now, Lucheng Base usually has supernatural beings in charge, so nothing will happen...

    You Xiaolin gasped softly , Squat down and search in the grass, and in the end I got impatient and directly used the wood ability to find it.

    Plants perceive the metal round box.

    found it.

    Push away wet weeds.

    You Xiaolin's face was completely stiff.

    The metal round box was found, but inside the half broken skull, the shape of the skull and the flat human teeth, You Xiaolin recognized at a glance that it was a human skeleton.

    The surrounding soil is moist and soft, and there has been a lot of rain recently, and the things buried in it have been washed out by the rain.

    Who will hide in the base and eat people?

    You Xiaolin thought of this instantly, her face turned pale and lost all blood.

    Tightening the blue veins in her hands, Xin Yiruo reached out to take back the round metal box from the skull, the back of her hand delicately touched the teeth of the skull, and the nauseating sensation of scalp numbness instantly made her want to run away.

    But...

    I can't go.

    You Xiaolin looked in horror at the woman coming from a distance, holding a pot in her hand, her charming eyebrows showed boredom, and the corner of her mouth twisted with moles to talk to the person beside her.

    But in You Xiaolin's point of view, she would never forget this gorgeous woman with a mole on the corner of her mouth. She is the evil spirit that caused her to wake up every time in her nightmares!

    hide! Can't be found by evil spirits!

    You Xiaolin was trembling crazily, hiding in the most hidden corner, and even used the wood ability in fear.

    She wrapped her figure tightly with the surrounding weeds, ants crawled on her ankles, she dared not move, she was so stiff that she even took a shallow breath, she would rather not breathe if she could.

    Xu Manyi lifted her long black hair, her charming eyes fluttered randomly, and she threw the urn in her hand like a toy.     The person next to him persuaded: "It's almost done. If someone from the base sees it, how should you explain it? What if you, a widow, are playing with your partner's ashes

    ?"

Hehe——If it wasn’t for me being the only female character in the base, and you are tall and thick, you look like bears in human women’s clothes, I would like you to try women’s clothes.”

    The people next to him turned pale in embarrassment, not daring to argue with Xu Manyi.

    He didn't want to change into women's clothing after becoming a zombie, if Xu Manyi, a crazy woman, might really do this.