The clothes given by Si Huaixi in his hand were like hot potatoes, and he had to wear them...

    Pei Zhaozhou closed his eyes tightly, and lifted it vigorously, his thin white toes curled up shyly, and his nails were blushing.

    The dark blue shorts were put on the slender white legs. The loose shorts were filled by the tight and plump buttocks. When pulled up, they were shortened a bit, almost reaching the thighs.

    These are the shorts that Si Huaixi has found that look the most like close-fitting clothes, but the material of the shorts is a bit rough, not as comfortable and relaxed as the close-fitting clothes.

    As he walked, the rough material made his thighs a little red.

    What is even more tormenting is that I have to put on an extra pair of trousers!

    When Pei Zhaozhou walked out of the room, his face was no longer red, followed by a strong sense of inappropriateness as the pair of trousers rubbed against his delicate skin.

    Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lower lip tightly, his face sullen.

    Because of the elastic band around the shorts, they are larger than normal underwear, and wearing an extra pair of pants makes his waist look fatter, and his thighs seem to be bound by two thick quilts, stuffy and uncomfortable. It was so hot that it became awkward to walk.

    Looking at Si Huaixi, who was the instigator beside him, his amber golden eyes also became a little sad and slightly angry.

    Compare this with Pei Zhaozhou's unhappy mood.

    Seeing Pei Zhaozhou dressed neatly, Si Huaixi relaxed, and finally had the mind to talk about other things.

    "I have already found someone to prepare for the laboratory. I can take you there tomorrow. In the research institute of the base, you may meet several old professors in the research institute. They have rich experience in their respective fields. If you encounter trouble, you can go to them for help..."

    Pei Zhaozhou recalled explaining the principle of energy guns to Professor Hu and other professors in the institute, and called him warmly and cordially. The teacher for one night, almost pulled him to study until late at night, and refused to let him go with a fanatical attitude... A

    black line appeared on his forehead ̄□ ̄||.

    I'm afraid his personality is unusually easy to get along with, which almost made him unable to return to his enthusiasm.

    Pei Zhaozhou said with a serious expression: "Well, they are good people, but if I encounter trouble, I'll try my best to solve it myself."

    Si Huaixi was slightly surprised: "Oh, do you know the old professor and them?"

    Pei Zhaozhou Nodding: "I met in the trading area by accident."

    Si Huaixi had doubts in his eyes: "Where did you go?"

    Because of the shortage of supplies in the last days, the trading area is equivalent to a small market, which is convenient for the residents of the Lucheng base and A small number of traders and passers-by came to sell and exchange goods.

    Maybe Pei Zhaozhou needed to buy something, but...

    Si Huaixi thought about it for a while, and determined that his cat Pei Maomao might have broken in by mistake.

    After all, entering the house was as simple as when we first picked him up, without even spare clothes.

    Pei Zhaozhou: "Zhang Lu, who I know in the observation room, took me there, and I also met a supernatural person from a base..."