Jing Boshan smiled slightly, looking very kindly. Explained: "Oh, I just dealt with some things, I came out to get some wind, and I will go back later, who is the friend next to you? Why does it seem like I met you at the Lucheng base for the first time."

    Zhang Lu looked sideways Looking at Pei Zhaozhou beside him, he introduced enthusiastically with bright eyes: "Captain Jing, this is Pei Zhaozhou, a friend I just met. He just came to Lucheng base not long ago, and he is very powerful."

    Zhang Lu thought that he and Zhou Fei were stunned at the research institute just now, watching Pei Zhaozhou guide a group of old professors and apprentices in the research institute, all kinds of unimaginable operations, one after another to make a very powerful and practical thing.

    In the end, it was dark, and the group of professors in their 70s and 80s at the research institute refused to let Pei Zhaozhou leave, and wanted to worship him as a teacher in person.

    Although Zhang Lu didn't know much about Chinese characters, and he was also born in the post-apocalyptic world and had never read any books, seeing the scene of intense research still made him, a scumbag, feel inexplicably excited and longing.

    A dark color flashed across Jing Boshan's eyes.

    My lord said that Si Huaixi suddenly had a close person beside him. I couldn't find out his origin, but I only know that his name is Pei Zhaozhou. He is an ordinary person without supernatural powers, but he seems to know some powerful technologies.

    Anyone who involves Si Huaixi, the enemy who is extremely vigilant, needs to be further understood, including this man named Pei Zhaozhou.

    Jing Boshan said with great interest on the surface: "Oh, a very powerful person, even Zhang Lu said so, I definitely want to get to know him, and introduce myself, I am the captain of a team of supernatural beings in Lucheng Base, Jing Boshan, an eighth-level earth-type supernatural power."

    "Pei Zhaozhou, an ordinary person, is not a very powerful person."

    Pei Zhaozhou said modestly.

    Jing Boshan smiled and said: "Since Zhang Lu said so, there must be nothing wrong. Zhang Lu was notoriously straightforward when he was in my team. If he recognized you, it must be because you have ordinary people in you." You are also welcome to the Lucheng base, and you can come to me if you need help..."

    Zhang Lu suddenly remembered something, and said, "I remember Captain Jing, you live near the commander!"

    Jing Boshan's eyes dimmed , the smile stiffened imperceptibly: "Well, it seems that the commander is not far from me."

    Zhang Lu continued: "Brother Pei lives in the commander's house, so Captain Jing might really be able to Help Pei Ge."

    Hearing this news, Jing Boshan was slightly surprised.

    It's not that he didn't send people to approach Si Huaixi in the past, but all of them failed. He sneaked into Si Huaixi's house and disturbed the mental power barrier he set up, and was caught.

    If it hadn't been for their disguised appearance, which was no different from that of humans, it would have almost exposed their plan. Later, in order to avoid being noticed by Si Huaixi, he suspended the plan of sending people to investigate him.

    Unexpectedly, Si Huaixi, who was so vigilant, would let anyone into his residence.

    There was something special about this man that he hadn't noticed.

    Jing Boshan couldn't help but look inquiringly.

    Zhang Lu: "Captain Jing, let's take a step first, and you should go home early."

    Jing Boshan: "Oh, it's getting late, let me go with you."

    Jing Boshan took the initiative to talk while walking, Zhang Lu chatted carelessly and enthusiastically, but Pei Zhaozhou didn't say anything, and walked together indifferently and quietly.

    Almost there.

    Zhang Lu also went back to his respective homes.

    Pei Zhaozhou came to the door of Si Huaixi's house.

    Not far away, Jing Boshan stood at the door of his house, not opening the door for a long time, just watching everything in secret.

    Until it was confirmed that the person who opened the door was Si Huaixi.

    There was light in the room.

    Pei Zhaozhou was inexplicably nervous and wanted to take out the key to open the door.

    But half a second after the key rang, the door opened automatically, which was unbelievably fast.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were deep and he said: "Are you coming back?" Are you

    finally willing to come back?

    Coming home so late, he almost went to catch the missing cat who refused to go home.

    Pei Zhaozhou was stunned for a moment: "Well, there are some things."

    I don't know if it was his illusion, but it seemed that Si Huaixi was a little angry.

    Si Huaixi looked sharply at Jingbo Mountain not far away, and frowned, "Is it a new friend?"

    ——Is that the guy who led his cat to death? !

    Pei Zhaozhou was a little surprised, he didn't expect Si Huaixi to ask such a question, he shook his head and said, "Not really, I just know this person." The

    corner of Si Huaixi's mouth curled up slightly: "Come in."

    Pei Zhaozhou hesitated, and wanted to ask Si Huai How did Xi know that person.

    But the next second, Si Huaixi asked him if he wanted to have supper, and Pei Zhaozhou nodded immediately, forgetting the question he wanted to ask just now.

    Si Huaixi would not tell Pei Zhaozhou.

    When he realized that Pei Zhaozhou hadn't come back, he went looking for him out of worry.

    On the way, I saw Pei Zhaozhou and two people walking back, and Jing Boshan, an old man who usually looks inconspicuous, kept trying to talk to Pei Zhaozhou, but Pei Zhaozhou kept ignoring him.

    When Pei Zhaozhou was about to arrive home, Si Huaixi walked in quickly.

    Watching Pei Zhaozhou separate from other irrelevant people at the window, he happily waited for Maomao to come back.

    It was just Jing Boshan's strange behavior of standing at the door and not entering, which aroused Si Huaixi's suspicion.

    Si Huaixi stared at the person not far away for a few seconds, a dark light flashed across his sea blue eyes.

    Then close the door.

    Si Huaixi said in a deep voice: "It's getting dark, don't go out easily."

    Pei Zhaozhou nodded casually and said, "Well, I'll try to come back as soon as possible."

    Si Huaixi said with a serious expression: "I want to set a house rule for you. Don't come back after seven o'clock."

    Pei Zhaozhou: "???"