The middle-aged man panicked and said tremblingly: "What do you want to do?! Let me tell you, there are many powerful supernatural beings in the Lucheng Base. If Chief Cao and Commander find out that you dare to kill people, you will be finished!"

    Mention the enemy that adults are wary of.

    Xu Manyi asked suspiciously: "Isn't it just a small base of supernatural powers? It's not like we haven't controlled a larger base. What are high-level supernatural powers? We have also killed a lot of tenth-level fire seed superhumans , why is your lord so cautious about that psychic named Si Huaixi?"

    "I've been in this broken base for a long time, and I'm even wary of eating people. When have we ever been aggrieved like this? Why don't you let me hook up? Just look at that man named Si Huaixi, and I don't believe that there are men who are not lustful and refuse the beauties who come to their door."

    Xu Manyi smiled frivolously, and her scarlet pupils were full of murderous intent.

    The man calmed down and said seriously: "No, my lord hasn't issued an order yet, that person is not that simple."

    Xu Manyi put away her smile and said, "Okay."

    Slowly walking towards the middle-aged man, he pulled off his blindfold.

    The middle-aged man was terrified by what they said just now: "I didn't hear anything, let me go, I, I will be your dog, as long as I let me go, I will do anything!"

    Xu Manyi laughed Charming: "Really?" The

    middle-aged man was subconsciously bewildered by Xu Manyi's gorgeous appearance, and immediately sobered up under the danger of death: "Really! Really! I am willing to do anything, even murder and set fire !"

    Xu Manyi showed his fangs, and his scarlet and excited pupils looked like a ferocious ghost: "Then let me eat some of you, just a little bit of internal organs..." A

    line of blood was cut from the middle-aged man's chest, and the flesh was peeled off. Unresponsive, the tender red human internal organs were exposed to the sight of the gorgeous woman.

    The scarlet eyes were full of vigorous and greedy appetite, and the ferocious ghostly woman lay on his body and gnawed his internal organs like this...

    "Ahhhhhhh——"

    "It's so noisy!"

    Then There was a crisp sound of bones breaking, and there was only a creepy chewing sound left in the sticky and damp basement.

    The man walked out of the basement expressionlessly, and stood for a while on the street blown by the night wind, blowing away the vague smell of blood on his body.

    "Captain Jing?"

    It was a coincidence that he happened to meet someone who knew him.

    A red light flashed across Jing Boshan's eyes, and he immediately changed into a gentle face: "Zhang Lu, I haven't seen you for a while, are you getting used to the work in the observation room at the base recently?"

    Zhang Lu nodded: "Observation The work in the office is nothing, and I occasionally deal with a few low-level zombies mutated by ordinary people, but Captain Jing, you don’t go home in the middle of the night, why are you standing here?”

    After speaking, Zhang Lu poked his head in doubt, looked at the deep alley behind Jingbo Mountain, and asked, "Captain Jing, why do I remember that you don't seem to live near here?"