Otherwise, if all the zombie fish in the ocean come ashore, I am afraid that human beings will not have to struggle, and they will become extinct together with other creatures.

    Si Huaixi looked at the wild birds that were still flying, and they flew into the thick gray clouds and disappeared.

    I don’t know what’s going on with the space program to find a new earth at the Capital Base. It’s been a few years and there’s still no news...

    The situation on Earth is getting more and more serious, and even Si Huaixi can’t guarantee that he can stay. How much time is given to humans, presumably there is something wrong there too.

    If the earth is not suitable for human survival, we must find a new planet suitable for human survival.

    Therefore, a few years ago, the capital base was desperate and exhausted countless energy resources with the power of the whole country, launching rockets into outer space, hoping that the astronauts carrying the hopes of all mankind could find the 'new earth'.

    But on the day of the launch, the capital base attracted an unprecedented wave of millions of zombies. If it weren't for the capital base being the largest base in Huaguo, hundreds of thousands of supernatural powers had gathered, plus the only level 11 superhuman Ying Huibin, a capable man, was in charge and was almost breached.

    Finally the rocket launch was successful.

    Seeing that it could not be stopped, the tide of zombies receded as if they had received some orders.

    But after winning this difficult war, no one is happy, because the loss is too terrible, the sudden wave of zombies killed countless people, and everyone's heart is clouded, and the new earth aviation plan is just a faint hope. So far no progress.

    He was still very young at the time, and he was not at the capital base. In order to improve his mental power level, he was still hunting suitable spiritual zombies in the wilderness. He was very happy to hear the news of the successful launch of the rocket from the radio.

    It's just that after learning about the abnormal situation that happened at the capital base through some channels, it became less pleasant...

    Si Huaixi clasped his hands together on the table, his tensed fingers turned red unconsciously, and his eyes were terribly calm .

    There are many more people at the conference table than yesterday.

    Recently, it is the turn of the material collection every quarter. Some materials have to be bought in a large base far away. The danger of encountering zombies is unavoidable on the road. In addition to those who go out, people must be sent to stay in the base, and the transfer of personnel is even more serious. trouble.

    Chief Cao arranged for the transfer of personnel from various departments, and then the heads of each department discussed how many people would be dispatched.

    Most of the low- and middle-level supernatural beings are arranged to carry out tasks not far from the Lucheng base, and some of them are carried by high-level supernatural beings. As long as they follow the prescribed route map, it is not dangerous. big.

    Most of Si Huaixi walked through it once a year, and the map of the walking route would also be modified accordingly. Zombie gathering places were marked so that the team of supernatural beings at the base could avoid them. In the capable team, the captains of each team are all high-level capable people. Sometimes Chief Cao and Si Huaixi will follow them alternately.

    These years have not encountered any serious danger, and the word-of-mouth of the Lucheng base is considered excellent among the supernatural group, and it will not force the superhuman to die.