Sister Jiang was slightly dissatisfied and said, "It would be great if Commander Si really harvested them, Commander Si is a busy man. , basically seldom appear at the base, and will not be accepted if they appear...or you should accept it, treat it as yours, and just give him something to eat when you see the commander."

    Pei Zhaozhou shook his head and refused, and turned to look at him. Speaker.

    Unexpectedly, it was Zhang Lu, the staff member in the observation room, who had relayed Si Huaixi's words to him just now.

    Pei Zhaozhou said politely: "Thank you for speaking for me."

    Zhang Lu was just curious and stopped by to take a look, but he didn't expect that the people brought by the commander encountered a little trouble, he laughed and said: "Actually, it's nothing, it's just a trivial matter. "

    Finally solved the problem of Lucheng base entrance fees, Pei Zhaozhou began to worry about how to earn Lucheng base points, he is now a poor man, and he can't even pay for the first day's food.

    This experience is the first time.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed helplessly.

    He didn't want to rely on Si Huaixi for everything, on the contrary, he hoped that one day Si Huaixi could rely on him.

    As a major general from the slums to the first interstellar empire, Pei Zhaozhou was so self-respecting that he was unwilling to accept the empire's subsidies for orphans when he was young. He used money to support himself, and even made up enough for the tuition of the Imperial Military Academy.

    In contrast, he is living more and more now, eating Si Huaixi's food for nothing, and it seems that he will live in Si Huaixi's house for nothing in the future.

    As an S-level Alpha with strong limbs, Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help but feel ashamed of himself and blushed.

    Pei Zhaozhou had some thoughts in his mind, but he still asked Sister Jiang where there was a chance to earn points.

    Sister Jiang kindly replied that there is a bazaar in the Lucheng base, where many people exchange supplies, and the person in charge of the base often recruits temporary workers.

    The planting fields, construction teams, transportation, and textiles of the Lucheng base require a large number of ordinary people to do. Basically, there are various types of work. The Lucheng base can be self-sufficient. The population of more than 300,000 is like a small country. .

    The water-type superpowers provide the water source for the base, and the wood-type supernatural powers give birth to crops, so that the crops can shorten the maturity time. The crops that originally matured in one season can be cut in half. Soil-type and metal superpowers pile up soil to build tall buildings Walls, power-type, fire-type, thunder-type and other aggressive supernatural powers usually go out for missions.

    Both ordinary people and supernatural beings perform their duties, and the Lucheng base is also flourishing, constantly expanding and reclaiming land.

    Hearing that Pei Zhaozhou said that he would go to that kind of place to find a job, Zhang Lu was a little surprised, but he still kindly said: "How about I take you there, you just came to the base and you don't know the way to go, the commander has something to do today, I guess I can’t control you so much, just as my work in the observation room is over, I’ll take you there by the way.” After thinking about it,

    Pei Zhaozhou accepted Zhang Lu’s kindness: “Thank you, I’ll trouble you then.”

    Zhang Lu waved his hand and said he was impolite.

    You can go halfway.

    Zhang Lu finally couldn't hold back the curiosity in his heart, and said: "Ah...it's nothing, I'm curious about something, just now I wanted to ask how you met Commander Si, this is the first time I've seen How can a commander who manages people approach a person so actively?"

    Zhang Lu worked all night, and even killed a zombie that had just mutated from an ordinary person. He immediately raised his vigilance and stayed up all night, fearing that another zombie would appear again, and waited until dawn for another superhuman to replace him. , Zhang Lu was finally able to get off work, but he didn't expect to see the commander coming.

    Zhang Lu was taken aback at that time, thinking that the commander came to inspect his work again, so he immediately stood upright, thinking over and over whether there was any mistake in his work recently.

    Fortunately, the Commander just wanted him to send a message. To be honest, it's nothing, just a message. It happened that the Commander also came to the observation room last night to see the new man. He might be a friend of the Commander.

    Unexpectedly, in the words conveyed by the commander, it seems that he directly invited this friend to his home. This may not be as simple as an ordinary friend!

    Zhang Lu's dark and honest face immediately raised a burning heart of gossip. When he sent the message to Pei Zhaozhou, he paid more attention to it. Looks like a good match.

    He didn't expect that the commander who he thought was cold-faced and ruthless, would actually have someone he cared about!

    If this news gets out, it is estimated that it will cause a sensation in the entire Lucheng base!

    The commander, who is not joking, is known as the most difficult person to approach at the Lucheng base.

    Whether it was someone who came to thank you, or someone who came to pursue it because of the commander, they were all forced to retreat by the commander's ruthless character.

    In addition, the commander is a maverick and powerful person. Except for the occasional large-scale team task of transporting materials in the Lucheng base, the commander needs to lead through many wilderness and dangerous areas every year. He took on the dangerous mission of going out to the Lucheng base alone, and it was rare to see him at the base.

    Over time, everyone at the Lucheng base knew the commander's temper, and they didn't easily disturb and anger him.

    Usually, the Commander would come to him when there was an urgent need for the help of the Commander. However, the Commander looked indifferent, but he was actually very talkative.

    ——How did you know Si Huaixi?

    The enemy's ferocious and triumphant face, the deafening explosion, the flames that reached his eyes, the flames scorched his skin, and his consciousness disappeared...

    Then he opened his eyes and saw the gray sky, and then he was surrounded by a clearer sky. The sea-blue sky occupies the entire line of sight.

    How do I know each other?

    It seemed that I was saved by him after my death...

    along with my gloomy heart, I burst into vitality, the luck of being resurrected from the dead.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes lit up, he smiled and said, "He saved me."