Pei Zhaozhou stared blankly Before he opened his mouth to say a word, the middle-aged woman had already spoken and answered almost ten sentences by herself, but she didn't let him have a chance to answer.

    Pei Zhaozhou silently filled out the form: "Hi, I've already filled it out, what should I do next?" The

    middle-aged woman took back the form, glanced at the form to make sure it was correct, and then continued to say enthusiastically: "You need to pay a fee to enter the base. A certain fee, unfortunately, if you are not a supernatural person, you have to pay some supplies if you don’t have a crystal core. Don’t worry, the Lucheng base is not a black-hearted base. You can use the points to exchange materials at the base at any time.”

    Before the end of the world, the original currency system collapsed long ago, and banknotes became waste paper. Most people barter for things, but those who can improve their abilities Level zombie crystal accounting is a new type of currency in the last days, no matter which base you go to, it can be used as a common currency.

    However, ordinary people in the Lucheng base do not need crystal cores for their daily needs. Usually expensive materials are exchanged for crystal cores, and people with supernatural abilities use them more.

    Therefore, the Lucheng base has developed a point system. Usually, 3 points can be exchanged for a piece of multigrain cake, and 2 points can be exchanged for 300 ml of water. Generally, two pieces of multigrain cake plus 300 ml of water are enough for the body to hydrate for a day. and food too.

    There are many job opportunities in the Lucheng base where ordinary people can earn points. It is not difficult to earn ten points a day.

    But it is very difficult for Pei Zhaozhou who has nothing. Even if the amount in his account in Interstellar can buy dozens of resource stars, he does not even have the fee to enter the Lucheng Base.

    Pei Zhaozhou wondered: "What if there is no food and no crystal nucleus?" The

    middle-aged woman glanced at Pei Zhaozhou suspiciously, and she didn't look like someone who was so embarrassed that she couldn't get any food out: "If you have other supplies, you can also It can be exchanged."

    Pei Zhaozhou is full of things brought by Interstellar, no matter which one is difficult to take out.

    Just when I was a little embarrassed and didn't know what to do, a voice suddenly said: "Sister Zhang, this is the person brought in by Commander Si, and she has a good relationship with Commander Si." The

    middle-aged woman, Sister Zhang, was surprised: "Since It was someone brought by Commander Si. Let me tell you earlier. Sister Zhang waived the entry fee for you. I also planted some fresh tomatoes at home. You know Commander Si and brought them to him. It is thanks to Commander Si for taking care of my family. Xin's brother for so long."

    The younger brother of Sister Jiang, a middle-aged woman, is also an extraordinary supernatural being in the Lucheng Base, and he also serves as the captain of the supernatural team. Otherwise, Sister Jiang would not be able to do simple clerical work in charge of registration at the base, and is usually a family member of a member of the base. Only related households can do it.

    Pei Zhaozhou was exempted from the entry fee in a daze, and was almost stuffed with a bag of tomatoes by a middle-aged woman he just met, all for Si Huaixi's sake.

    However, Pei Zhaozhou politely rejected the enthusiasm of the middle-aged woman.

    Pei Zhaozhou: "It's not easy for you to grow some vegetables, so let's hand them over to Commander Si, I'm not very good at collecting them privately."