He is already prepared not to find a partner, and his own pheromone disorder makes him not want to delay any excellent omega, not to mention that he is just a disabled alpha who can't have children, and he doesn't know how long he can live... A

    bleakness flashed in Pei Zhaozhou's eyes Feeling inferior, he pursed his lips in a low voice.

    He couldn't control it, and he couldn't clearly know the chaotic effects of the pheromone disorder on his body.

    Just the fact that his susceptibility period was almost advanced twice in front of Si Huaixi made him feel ashamed, and he was even more unwilling to let his uncontrollable, pathetic body disturbed by pheromone disorder expose his unbearable state in front of Si Huaixi. I don't want

    to be looked at with disgust by him, and I don't want to be alienated by him...

    Let him keep a distance not too far, and repay Si Huaixi for taking care of him.

    Pei Zhaozhou clenched his lower lip, and said with evasive eyes, "I'm fine, you can go."

    Si Huaixi's eyes suddenly darkened, and he took a few heavy breaths through his chest, as if he was angry with a cat and didn't dare to speak to the cat. The cat gets angry, and instead turns to its own angry owner.

    Si Huaixi stared into Pei Zhaozhou's eyes and gritted his teeth, "Really?"

    ——Is Mao Mao born to be such a bad guy who turns his face and refuses to recognize anyone? !

    Just so unwilling to see him?

    Mingming threw himself into his arms happily when they met, but in the blink of an eye he was about to be chased away, no way!

    Si Huaixi secretly bit and rubbed his back molars until the base of his tongue felt hot, then he pretended not to be angry and smirked, "Can you tell me the reason?"

    Pei Zhaozhou avoided Si Huaixi's sight and lowered his eyes Tears welled up, the restless pheromones in his body hadn't subsided, and his nervousness made him short of breath.

    He didn't want to expose that he was an outlier to Si Huaixi, when he thought that Si Huaixi would disappoint him, he felt as uncomfortable as it had been raining all night.

    Pei Zhaozhou said sullenly, "No...it's nothing, I'm sorry."

    Si Huaixi stared sharply at Pei Zhaozhou's inexplicably depressed face, sighed softly, and said calmly, "Since it's nothing, there's no need to apologize."

    Pei Zhaozhou lowered his head even further: "...Oh. "

    Si Huaixi took another deep breath for a few seconds, and told himself that he picked up the cat, and he was so angry that he had to bear it!"

    Si Huaixi looked deeply at Pei Zhaozhou's embarrassingly pale face, and his amber golden eyes were as sad as if they were about to cry.

    You can't help but want to bully him, but you feel sorry for him...

    So, did he do something that made him hate it?

    ——Sure enough, I still don’t understand, what a cunning cat!

    Si Huaixi rested his forehead distractedly, changed the topic and said, "In a few days I have to leave the Lucheng base for some things, can you take care of yourself?"

    Pei Zhaozhou clasped his arms tightly, his eyes slightly puzzled: "Do you want to leave Lucheng base?" Where are you going?"

    Si Huaixi: "Go to the computer city to find some supplies. It used to be a busy commercial street in the next city, so I will be back in about ten days."

Villain Alpha Found By The Doomsday Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें