As long as it is a weapon, it basically contains metal, and human technology has been defeated for a while.

    There was once a small country that desperately used atomic||atomic bullets to die with the zombies. Unexpectedly, a high-level zombie in the water system could instinctively perceive the danger contained in atomic||bullets. Energy fluctuations swept the raging waters and submerged the country. In the end, the fragile human beings died, and the country perished, but the zombies were still there.

    The leaders of various countries saw the suicide-style destruction of this small country through satellite surveillance, and they all fell silent.

    Nuclear || weapons, which symbolize the most lethal weapons for human beings, have all declared failure. Is there any other way for human science and technology to solve this doomsday crisis?

    As a result, human beings put their last hope on the supernatural beings. Only supernatural beings can fight against zombies, and the technology that symbolizes the development of human civilization takes a step back temporarily.

    First solve the problem of survival, and then seek the development of human beings.

    Several professors in the research institute have long realized that their value is running out. They have decades of scientific research experience, but they are reduced to repairing cars, installing wires and changing light bulbs. Even so, they work tremblingly and finally Still kicked out of base.

    Many bases have gradually canceled research institutes more than ten years ago, thinking that wasting so much food to support useless people, it is better to change the site of the research institute to planting land. These old professors are not physically strong, and they are not as good as young people. No base is willing to take it.

    Just when they were about to despair, a young man from outside came to the base and said that there was a research institute in Lucheng base, and they could be accepted. The old fellows were very grateful, and they finally survived.

    When he didn't know the young man's identity, several old professors taught him relevant knowledge. The young man had never been exposed to that knowledge but learned it quickly. One professor admired him very much and wanted to take him as an apprentice, but the young man After some hesitation, he refused.

    He said: Time is not enough. Unless there is a major breakthrough in today's technology, when the zombies evolve beyond humans, it will be the moment of human extinction. The development of technology takes too long. He can't wait that long, he can only choose supernatural powers the way of the reader.

    The professors were very sorry, but understood and respected his choice.

    They only found out later that the young man was a powerful supernatural being, who is now the admirable commander of the base.

    They are very grateful for the care of the commander, and try their best to do something for the development of the base, but many people have always felt that they are wasting food, there is no need to do any research, and they want to cancel the research institute and reduce their funds.

    Professor Yan, who is in charge of the mechanical part, said helplessly and guiltily: "People in the research institute have also tried hard, but we have no blueprints to know the solution, but we are helpless... It is really hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. No matter how much mechanical knowledge is in my mind, It's useless if the industrial production chain can't keep up."

    Professor Yan looked gloomy and sighed: "The screws that the base needs now are all made by hand, and the time-consuming precision is not enough. The precision requirements of large generator bearings are very high. There is a lack of large-scale CNC processing machines. To put it bluntly, even if there is no shortage of machines, it will not be able to operate under the conditions of the base... Before the end of the world, the bearings of large generators were imported from abroad. If the base wants to find the bearings corresponding to the generators, it is better to go to It’s easy to find a new generator by searching for materials outside.”